• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

September Slam - Gray Rock ORV

Hell I hope so. Woodlee is suppost to get my jeep this week, he has all the parts, so it shouldnt take him but a few days. I am ready to beat on the 8.1.

I have been waiting on something to happen to my work truck since I first bought it so I could put the engine in my ride. The 8.1 is pure badness. I have over two hundred thousand miles on my 8.1 and it still runs strong. My wife has over 140 thousand on hers and it to runs like day one. Awsome engine.

Clifton and the rest of the Poison Spyder crew will not be able to host the event this year. However it is definately rescheduled for next year! The event will go on as planned, run by ORC. 8)

We will be partying at the Propane Palace on Friday night. If it does not rain any more, we will be behind the rodeo rink. If it rains and is muddy there, we will go behind the barn. Everyone come on out and party. For those out of towners :flipoff1:

BamaTJ said:
Can't help it, I ride Gray Rock all the time but Hot Springs is only every year or two :flipoff1:

Still come party. We rode yesterday.

Cable Hill after the rain
Loose Rock
Snake Creek
Crooked Creek
Sunday Drive
Canyon
Spring Twister
Rock Hollar
Bump N Grind
Box O Possoms
Pioson Rock
Bowl Hole
Tippy Toes

Mud pit is almost gone, if the mining gets 10 more feet this week, the mud will run out. Going to take some major flagging to keep folks back from the high wall (only 30' or so).

We have a busy weekend, but may try to make it up to party on Saturday night. We will look for the palace

BigSpringsTX(2).JPG