• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Seriouse jeep for trade for a bouncer

daddyxyj

Some will get mad that pics arent posted. Im working on it bare with me. What i have is a 1995 wrangler jeep that is street leagal and abturn key rig. I run a shop in florida and have built this jeep from gound up with the best parts you could put in it. I also ordered 15 sticks of dom tubing to build my bouncer and im just not having the time for me to build it with me being so busy with my customers. This jeep has been all over some of the hardest trails with minal breakage. I have run the settc challange as well in morris mountain the last three years so if you have been there you know what it looks like. Its black with polished alluminum body armor. I have pics on my phone jeep is for sale but would rather trade for a bouncer that has equivalant components invested it. I have a certain style im looking for as well, smith style like the 90 proof buggy / rkeys rage/ hill billy deluxe. Im 6 foot 4 and need to fit it comfortably with helmet on. It also needs to have ls 6.0 as that what i have been accustomed to and wont settle for smaller engine. On to the goods list. 1995 wrangler rear frame cut and narrowed to allow rear steer operation... Wheel base is 108.. Fron hp 60 with 5:13 gears/detroit locker/yukon 35 spline inner and outers/ctm ujoints greased ever ride out/ billet steel yoke with ears and straps/ deaden bear knuckles/disc rotors/pads/calipers/wheelbearings have just been replaced and have 3 rides on them with no mud/5 bolt steering arms/ king pin bushing has been replaced with c&m brass bushings/ springs are removed as well and the steering arms have allen bolts to tighten king pins/ greased on a regular basis. Rear axle is 14 bolt with 5:13 gears/detroit locker/ctms/inner axle shafts are foote axle shaft and outers are yukon/deaden bear inner c's/deaden bear outsr knuckles and same as abouve on brakes and calipers and bearings and brass bushings...... Steering is PSC doubled ended rams both in the front and the read/pump and all other steering components are PSC brand as i am a dealer for them. Engine is 2004 lq9 6.0 with less than 10 rides on it less than 3k miles on it. Engine was a mild stock rebuild with all new bearings/healthy comp cams/ new cam bearings/ line honed/ resized rods for proper specs not just thrown together/cam is degreed as well.new double roller timing chain/moroso 7 qt oil pan with trap doors and remote filter mount with braded lines/truck intake/big k&n filter and tube/hooker shorty headers ceramic coated/MSD wires/zex wet nitrouse system/new alternator/new starter/ no junk yard parts! Two coolers in place of radiator/ one fan-cooler is for power sterring/one isfor transmission they are derale brand with electric fans. Pro comp air bumps on all four corners/14 inch travel ORI'S with only 2 rides on them. Jeep has full cage- through fire wall- shock hoops-engine bar to tie front hoops together/rear hoops tied into cage- prp seats- dana 300 with down east off road flip kit/twin stick- low max 4 to 1 gear set-novak conversions super short 32 spline cv flange- tom woods front shaft with xtra new shaft- all joints are 1350 tom woods greased regularly/ rci fuel cell 13 gallons/ msd frame mount pump with corvet filter entire fuel system is -6 stainless with an fittings/ big 2 row alluminum radiator behind seat and cage cross section with dual electric flexalite fan assembly/ lexan wind sheild riveted to cage with tabs welded not scrednthrough tube work! Warn 9500 xp winch with master pull synthetic 3/8 line. No corners cut on this build body has dents and scratches as this is a heavy duty crawler/ is currently insured and driven on want to basis/ i have pics on my phone text or call at 321-229-2320. I would like to trade for bouncer of eqivelant equpment. Also alluminum flat dash with cobalt blue series autometer gages speedo/oil press/ trans temp/tach/voltage gauge/fuel gauge over a grand in gauges. This rig is very capable and fits two adults with some storage room behind fans and fuel cell. Please send me pics and build list of what you have thanks joe.

Also has new clarion cd player/ bazooka 6.5 inch coaxals that are marine. Tci shifter/ grant sterring wheel.

I know this rig ,been wheelin with joe for years. Jeep is very well built and capable good luck with sale or trade. :dblthumb:

I got lost in the Ocean of words and got sea sick before I made it to the end... :flipoff1:

Good luck with the sale ;D

Yeah man i know posted from a cell phone sorry like i said man just busy and computer is at shop. No time to even post from computer just bein straight up with every body thanks for understanding.

Most trail jeeps arent built with the caliber parts this is built with. Please take time to read thanks joe.

Tanks for the positive coments. Those i wheel with and those who seen it know its quality and turn key,Thanks again.

Here are a few pictures.

Attachments

• small jeep 3.jpg
    small jeep 3.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 606
  • small jeep 4.jpg
    small jeep 4.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 606
  • small jeep pic.jpg
    small jeep pic.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 607
  • small jeep 2.jpg
    small jeep 2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 608
So u wanna trade a build jeep for a rock bouncing buggy molaugh and I'll have as much luck trading my Yoda form one they build buggies cus the don't want jeeps,truck, ect... why in the hell would the downgrage in a trade hire more people and build ur buggy cus ain't a person gonna trade u a bouncer for a jeep maybe a buggy( home built crawler) but not a bouncer :wtflol:

krackem said:
So u wanna trade a build jeep for a rock bouncing buggy molaugh and I'll have as much luck trading my Yoda form one they build buggies cus the don't want jeeps,truck, ect... why in the hell would the downgrage in a trade hire more people and build ur buggy cus ain't a person gonna trade u a bouncer for a jeep maybe a buggy( home built crawler) but not a bouncer :wtflol:

Brock is having the same problem with his BA Tacoma

muddinmetal said:
Brock is having the same problem with his BA Tacoma

Im not tryin to trade even for an all out bouncer though. Maybe a buggy, but not expecting a bouncer. But I've got cash that can go with my taco.

listen here **** tard!keep your stupid ****in comments to yourself. i built my jeep from :flipoff1: the ground up and have wooped most "buggies" pretty damn good considering what i have.there is no home built **** here like what is pictured in your avatar.so keep your mouth shut and stay the **** off my post. :gtfo: like i said if you know me or have seen my rig its far from home built pile of **** like most jeeps you see so stfu already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people like you shouldnt even be allowed to post such dumb **** on someone elses post.if your not interested or you dont have what im looking for then keep quiet"mr my toyota buggy or wtf ever you call that **** head". :ban: yourself from your own stupidness. :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Hope you weren't pointing that at me. I like your rig very much, all I was saying is that a trade from a full bodied rig to an all tube bouncer is a tough sell to most people no matter how nice a jeep. Hell, I hope you get a nice un'

Muddinmetal no not to you bud. Infamous you as well i am very easy to deal with very nice person to deal with. But all you people hiddin behind a key board who have nothing better to do. Does it say anywhere in the add that im asking for your 2 cents worth? NO im not i have been in the industry for 17 yrs and have ran my own shop for 10 yrs now so like i said if you dont have rig to trade then its real simple keep it shut. I didnt post an add asking for a bunch dump **** responces. I have seen a lot of people with buggies getting out of it or wanting to go back to a more enjoyable rig. So move on if you got nothing better to do then waste my time. Please and thank you.

Agree with the above post. If you're not adding something worth a **** then shut up..

Goodluck with your sale/trade