• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

servo for ax10

chickenwing

so im new to the whole rc crawler thing. i bought a stock ax10 brand new. i have added metal links and steering. I also added weight and the white do Rovers. So i have noticed that the stock servo sucks and wont turn when it really twisted. I dont run lipo batterys and dont plan on competing so would would be the best servo for my needs. I have looked at the other posts and just dont know what would be best for my needs.

Thanks

Sounds like a hobbico cs170 would do you fine. If you want to spend more then jr 8711 or 9100 ,or a hightec would be next. Hope this helps.

If you just want a servo to beat around on I recommend the cs170 they have a lot of power and take abuse for along time this is my second one and it. Is about a year old and I'm hard on my shite lol just my .02

so im new to the whole rc crawler thing. i bought a stock ax10 brand new. i have added metal links and steering. I also added weight and the white do Rovers. So i have noticed that the stock servo sucks and wont turn when it really twisted. I dont run lipo batterys and dont plan on competing so would would be the best servo for my needs. I have looked at the other posts and just dont know what would be best for my needs.

Thanks

I am running RC4WD's Mayhem servo @ 220oz on 6v. It was cheap too! Metal gear, ball bearings. Its not 600oz hitec but it works very well. Make sure you buy an aluminum servo horn too. (mayhem servo uses the stock ax10 "futaba" style shaft) so anything that fits stock ax10 or losi will work.