• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SETTC 2010

1TONZR2 said:
thanks....

damn, no one is over there talkin ****. jimmy pops in and throws a quick jab and heads out.... :****:
its cause yall are bunch of pansys... do i have to do everything for you... i get repremanded for talking **** and now im in trouble for NOT talking ****... anyone see the double standard??? it is hard to **** talk when im already in and i know im the best anyways... whats the point???

some people just have soft feelings and cant handle the heat Jimmy.....me, doesnt bother me one bit and wouldnt expect anything less from you! :flipoff1:
I tried to get some people wound up, but doesnt seem like many are paying attention...... :popcorn:
to me there is only one rig that I have my sights on and its yours.....all those mall crawlin jeeps dont have a chance! :****: :driving: and you might be gettin soft :flipoff1:
atleast we dont have worry about Joc puttin up some awesome times in his ballon tired heep! ::)

In order of 1st to last. In the case of a tie I went with the alphapetical order using their user name.

Our teams for 2010!!!

Jimmy Boykin..Current Champ
Jeepetos........78
Brian.............68
Daddyxyj.......59
Grimsgarage..57
Jack Carrol.....57
Noplans.........56
Kxcrawler......53
Jtreeves........52
Mcrenoldair....51
Sixspeed.......51
Teejaay.........47

Our Alternates for 2010!!!

Reepooc........46
Justin...........45
Daniel...........44
Dbelcher.......41
Lil Ugly.........39
Jong43.........31
Yannajj........31

Gentlemen,

First, I need to apologize to you for the SETTC that was supposed to be held at hardrock. It will not be held there, and for that I apologize. I know you were looking forward to the second year for this event. This past Saturday Glenn (owner of Hardrock) put a monetary requirement on us to use his park that was simply too large to overcome. Glenn and his park worked so well for the 2009 event and helped get the event going. However, the requirements he put on us this year were too much for us to fulfill. So as of now the SETTC is being relocated.

Second, We at Clay County 4x4 have found a new home for our event, unfortunately for all of us in Florida, the SETTC will leave the state. It has received a new date for operation, new courses, and a better overall competition. The SETTC will now be held at Morris Mountain in Alabama. This park is larger, and has many more natural and wild obstacles. Preparation for this event has begun immediately. In the process of this, we have picked up a major sponsor, Hedgehog Motorsports. http://www.hedgehogmotorsports.com Please visit their website as they have stepped up to keep our SETTC alive and strong.

SETTC/Wide Open will be held on September 24th and 25th at Morris Mountain ORV http://www.morrismountainorv.com/

Thank you, and again, I apologize

Joe Collins

Nice...lets have it in the fall during football season....this could be at MM literally next weekend. Ask the MM members to help make it happen.They will step up to make it happen sooner. I know I am willing to help.

Even though I'm not in this event . I am a member of the park and will help out. MM has a strong member base.

Hell yea :woot: :woot: :woot: I wanted to go see this last year but could not afford a trip that far. Now that it is 30 min. from the house I'm in like flin! Anything me,Mahan, or Randall can do to help just let us know! I do agree on tring to have the event sooner . You will have a better attendance without haveing to worry about Alabama Football :****:

I'm in for helping out with what ever and when, ever just let me know a couple weeks ahead of time what you need

The 24th and 25th are a Fri. and Sat. You're saying that the first day's worth of events are going to take place while everyone is at work? Is that how it was last year? Call me crazy but to me that seems like a sure way to drastically reduce the number of spectators.

J. J.

yes, that is correct dates. It was not like that last year, I think the reasoning behind it is the distance that most of the "crew" will have to drive to get there, so they are wanting to have sunday to drive back. to me it doesnt matter that much when the comp is, but I think on the weekend for both days would be better as well for spectators.

and i thought the reason for moving it back to sept would be to pacify the sponsors, giving them maximum exposure to the "crowds", which will be practically non existent...

you guys know the general population there, if you tell me that making it a sat/sun would be better for the park. It will be done.

exocaged said:
you guys know the general population there, if you tell me that making it a sat/sun would be better for the park. It will be done.
why dont you get a feel for the park and let us know what you think... changing the dates over and over is going to play hell on people, and i think if you wait til after this weekend to make a determination it will be better...

thats the plan to see it and make that determination. The reason for a friday and saturday would be for us to run some of the lesser viewable courses on friday. then saturday have all the viewable stuff. Sunday to play around or use it for travel home for work on monday. One day either way isn't a big deal really.

Last year the competition was pretty much over after day 1. As a spectator it would suck to arrrive after the first day of comp only to find out that the top finishers had pretty much already been decided. Will this year happen the same way? Maybe not ... it is possible though. As a spectator, which is what I will be this year, I want to see both days of comp. Fortunately, I am the boss where I work and can take whenever I want off. But most are not that lucky.

J. J.

Latest posts