• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SETTC!!!!!!!

draggbody said:
you dont have a hair on your ass if you dont do scenic overlook... :driving:

After sundays run up to Primos the run up to the senic overlook would be fun!

Down Hammer Down and up Scenic Overlook is a good run, done it several times. Start and finish close together too.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Down Hammer Down and up Scenic Overlook is a good run, done it several times. Start and finish close together too.
*****... up hammer down, down the access road and through the woods then up scenic overlook... man i could come up w/ a ton of demonic **** in that park...

before you guys go crazy on the trails/courses for next time. Think about recovery, starting and finishing lines, spectators and routing for everyone involved.

I like the courses we ran for sure, need to keep gauntlet, v-notch-destabalizer-punisher, copperhead and primos.

what are your thoughts on the truck cross course we did saturday after lunch? keep it or get rid of it? The final jump on it was fun.

If I were to do the truck x I would like about 8-10 table top jumps about 6 ft longer then the final jump. All in series. The last one would not be a table top though. It would have a water hole in between the jump and landing but it would be built the same as the other jumps so the same speed would work fine so long as you are landing the others. It would just take more balls to hit it.

Latest posts