• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ShamRock Run at Morris Mountain - March 14th-16th

*Note to self-Don't let A. W. borrow buggy for trip in the spring to MMORV"

IMG_0337.jpg

REDICULOUS WEATHER BATTLED THE RAIN ALL DAY....MET ADAM WOODLEE,JOHN SMITH W/THE REAR ENGINE MONSTER BUGGY,AND NOLEN AND HIS SON...ACTUALLY GOT A LOT OF RIDING IN CLIMBED V NOTCH, HORNETS NEST,TURNER OVER,COPPERHEAD,GUANTLET X 2,GOOD BAD THE UGLY X 2,HAMMER DOWN THEN BROKE A STUB SHAFT ON SOME HILL TO THE LEFT OF PRIMOS WHILE IT WAS HAILING AND THE WIND BLOWING 40 MPH.GREAT TO MEET EVERYONE AND SEE SOME OLD FRIENDS.TKS RANDY AND KRIS FOR THE HOSPITALITY AND ALL THE HARDLINE GUYS FOR STEPPIN UP AND PUTTING ON A GREAT RIDE EVEN W/ THE BAD WEATHER.I'LL BE BACK FOR SURE.

Thanks for coming out... thats the first S&N chassis I have seen in person, always liked that chassis ! thumb.gif

( hopin that is what your buggy is... S&N chassis laughing1 sure looked like one to me from what I saw )

Carnage report...
Mystery noise Hopefully t-fer case...
Got BOTH stubs.. Injured one joint...
Stub on the back side of copperhead was a clean break...
This one exploded while backing off the trailer... taking out the spindle and hub assembly..
Could have been fatigued form the previous day... :drinkers: Time for Chromos
mmorvShamrockRun006-1.jpg

Beaty Fab traction bar worked flawlessly and didn't rip off the frame ;D
mmorvShamrockRun009.jpg

And for P...
Pony sportin the stolen coozie :flipoff1:
mmorvShamrockRun003.jpg

Fawk the Taco... I'm not even gonna wash it....
I'll mini bike and Dual sport till I get re-motivated.

onealdodge said:
REDICULOUS WEATHER BATTLED THE RAIN ALL DAY....MET ADAM WOODLEE,JOHN SMITH W/THE REAR ENGINE MONSTER BUGGY,AND NOLEN AND HIS SON...ACTUALLY GOT A LOT OF RIDING IN CLIMBED V NOTCH, HORNETS NEST,TURNER OVER,COPPERHEAD,GUANTLET X 2,GOOD BAD THE UGLY X 2,HAMMER DOWN THEN BROKE A STUB SHAFT ON SOME HILL TO THE LEFT OF PRIMOS WHILE IT WAS HAILING AND THE WIND BLOWING 40 MPH.GREAT TO MEET EVERYONE AND SEE SOME OLD FRIENDS.TKS RANDY AND KRIS FOR THE HOSPITALITY AND ALL THE HARDLINE GUYS FOR STEPPIN UP AND PUTTING ON A GREAT RIDE EVEN W/ THE BAD WEATHER.I'LL BE BACK FOR SURE.

Good to meet you man. Give me a call some time and we can get together and ride some more 615-418-6696. I couldn't find you after you broke that axle to give you another one.

Im amazed that traction bar / Matt O's old steering / put it on there in about 2 hours with junk thing stayed in tact and did the job.

Im a booty fab muh fugga for the lo buck ridaz laughing1 :flipoff1:

I just wanted to tell all the HARDLINE crew that they did a great job. I also wanted to say that I eally enjoyed wheeling with John and T.C. on the booze cruz. All yu guys are a class act.. I was the guy in the orange toyota with the for sale signs..

wngrog said:
*Note to self-Don't let A. W. borrow buggy for trip in the spring to MMORV"

IMG_0337.jpg

Why not it is cleaner now than when it went down there, and definatley cleaner than when I picked it up last week. Full of gas and ready to go.

Woodlee said:
Why not it is cleaner now than when it went down there, and definatley cleaner than when I picked it up last week. Full of gas and ready to go.

Pics or I call BS laughing1

GNorton said:
She says she was about to piss herself. She was looking for a place to go with all those people there. Ya better spell it right, it's Carey. And for Mel, he got the oil pan fixed today so he can get it off the trailer. He asked me to come over tomorrow to come up with a new crossmember that will hold. He was really upset friday night. Went to O'charleys and he was downing the Jack and Cokes.

ouch, a'la' harlan huh? Hate I missed it, the sickness got me. We've got a house right near Franks for this weekend at Harlan, you in? We'll be there from thurs-Sun

GStone said:
ouch, a'la' harlan huh? Hate I missed it, the sickness got me. We've got a house right near Franks for this weekend at Harlan, you in? We'll be there from thurs-Sun
Ahh Harlan all over again. Except we beat out first time fix by a couple hours. I guess we had some practice. No waterfall here but Hammer Down is pretty steep at the top and had to fix it there. We will be at Harlan this weekend for sure. Mikey might even show up. Mel is not allowed until his **** is fixed right.

We ban JT from lower damnation so maybe we'll have a good trip...Mel redoing all that stuff?

Latest posts