• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Shock Tuning @ KOH

TRD

I'll be out shock tuning at KOH if anyone wants to get their bouncer setup for the hammers. If we tune for "Trail Valving" it'll also work well for bouncing, hill killing and general wheeling.

I have openings on Sunday 2/4 and Monday 2/5.

$350/rig per session

If you bought your shocks from me, I'll also be offering free re-valves later in the week.

No matter what, be sure to stop by and say hi and pick up some promo items.

-Ryan
909-265-4443

TRD said:
I'll be out shock tuning at KOH if anyone wants to get their bouncer setup for the hammers. If we tune for "Trail Valving" it'll also work well for bouncing, hill killing and general wheeling.

I have openings on Sunday 2/4 and Monday 2/5.

$350/rig per session

If you bought your shocks from me, I'll also be offering free re-valves later in the week.

No matter what, be sure to stop by and say hi and pick up some promo items.

-Ryan
909-265-4443

Both of these two things are on my agenda in the not so distant future. Tuning and the hammers, how could you go wrong? Enjoy the trip fellas and anyone that gets some tuning done, report back with results.

What will you require to help them get the best they can out of their session? How long is a session? I assume having a couple helpers wouldn't hurt, but besides that, I don't know what you would need from the consumers side.

dynajeep said:
You have spring I can buy? Need some 3" springs. 2-16"@100, 4-16"@150, 2-16"@200

I have the 150's in PAC and the 200's in Eibach.

PAC just sent me a pallet or two of springs, I'll follow up once they tell me what's on it.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Both of these two things are on my agenda in the not so distant future. Tuning and the hammers, how could you go wrong? Enjoy the trip fellas and anyone that gets some tuning done, report back with results.

What will you require to help them get the best they can out of their session? How long is a session? I assume having a couple helpers wouldn't hurt, but besides that, I don't know what you would need from the consumers side.

We'd love to have you out this way!

It's best to start with a great baseline so we don't waste time on things that can be done at home.
That means making sure your spring rates are right, getting a good baseline tune and knowing what you want out of the suspension (comfort, whoops, etc).

Sessions run from 8am to sun down.

Having a helper or two and a the tools to lift the vehicle and remove shocks are important. The faster you get them off, the more tunes we can try.

Good talking with you today and thanks for shipping them springs out so quick. Hopefully get a chance to see you on the lakebed

dynajeep said:
Good talking with you today and thanks for shipping them springs out so quick. Hopefully get a chance to see you on the lakebed

Absolutely! Drop by, grab a Koozie and say hi.

My booth will be in the new "Active Area", should be right next to BFG.

I opened up a few more tuning spots, and if enough people are interested we could do a bouncer dedicated tuning session.

We could pick terrain and trails more similar to what you guys have in the east coast and help smooth out the small rocks and big hits.