• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shocks & Bumps on Special

Daves Offroad Supply

We have 2 items on special here. These items were returned to us as new and are still new. We are discounting to move inventory.

(2) FOX-980-02-057: FOX 2.0 Factory Race Series Coilover, Emulsion, 7/8" Shaft, 16" Travel = $600/shipped to the Lower 48 States

(2) FOA-20BMCK-2: FOA 2.0" Bumpstop & Mounting Can Kit, 2" Travel, ***No Bolts/Nuts*** = $250/shipped to the Lower 48 States

I am currently only offering these deals here. Hardline has been good to us over the years so I will give it a few days to see if there is any interest before posting elsewhere.
Must contact me directly for this pricing. First come first serve.
484-554-3584
[email protected]

Damnit I lose again

Dave's is still the place to go to buy some regular priced shocks and coils. I bought some radflos from them last year and would do it again...in spite of having a radflo dealer local to me

Dave's is still the place to go to buy some regular priced shocks and coils. I bought some radflos from them last year and would do it again...in spite of having a radflo dealer local to me
That's good to hear cause I'm in the market for some coilovers. Hope to find a deal on used but will probably get new. Thanks for the advice

Latest posts