• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shop Recommendations in North Alabama

3%Patriot

Can anybody recommend a reputable shop that would rebuild a transmission for a reasonable price with a quick turnaround? I live in Florence, AL and my local shop won't touch a buggy.

3%Patriot said:
I'm a newb please inform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure thing! PTC = performance torque converters they are located in Tuscumbia Ed is one of their head builders and knows what it takes to build the best drag race and offroad transmissions and converters! Give them a call @ (256) 383-6868

al1tonyota said:
Sure thing! PTC = performance torque converters they are located in Tuscumbia Ed is one of their head builders and knows what it takes to build the best drag race and offroad transmissions and converters! Give them a call @ (256) 383-6868

This

Hands down the best in our area

Re:

I've always had great luck with billy landers racing trans, he's a lot cheaper than ptc to.
He's built over 10 for me and my friends and I've never heard of anyone having problems

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Re:

30th6 said:
I've always had great luck with billy landers racing trans, he's a lot cheaper than ptc to.
He's built over 10 for me and my friends and I've never heard of anyone having problems

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I have also heard great things about Billy Landers. I have talked to him on the phone and seems like a knowledgeable and straight up guy. His number is 256-389-9515

I know some will probably not like this but here it goes. I do not doubt that PTC can build drag racing and off-road transmissions....but I know first hand that their Dodge diesel converters SUCK!

Alright y'all another question. Who in north Alabama would tune a fuel injected SBC 350 that's running rich?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk