• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Short notice Evan's Creek run! Sunday 5-

Dogboy

9:30, Evans Creek, Sunday the 31st, lets wheel.

I'm heading up to Evans Creek tomorrow (Sunday 5-31-09)), more less to mess around. We will be leaving my house in Enumclaw somewhere around 9:30, so if anybody wants to meet up with us, we can work that out, maybe meet at the Burnett store or something.

I will have my Ranger, and my cousin will be on his dirtbike. My friend was going to go, but I just talked to him and now he isn't. So right now it will be just my Ranger, and I don't particularly like the idea of that (expect for the roads, there my cousin can take his Ram 1500)... I have my Winch, and hi-lift, and we are just doing the the 311 and some roads so I'll be fine.

My thoughts were to run the Lower and Upper 311 and then just cruise around the roads in the snow, and check things out. Should be a pretty easy day.

If you want to go, post up, and I'll get back to you, and we can work out a meeting spot.

EDIT: I just noticed I made the title too long.

Last edited:
I just figured you didn't put a date cause you didn't know when you were gonna make it out of there. :fawkdancesmiley:

If I could be there I would.. if you run into trouble give me a call. :awesomework:

It was a good days run!! Did both the 311's, but ran into snow after the last look out (where it skirts a hillside on the right for a while and meets the main road up past the camp ground).
We turned around and went through the camp ground, through some snow, not too bad, and on to the entry parking lot to load up my cousin's bike and head home.

I think I scared the girl I took with me though (prom date)!! She wants to go back out again, so apparently I didn't scare her too bad. She races dirtbikes, but she'd never been wheeling before.

Saw you out there, I was riding with my buddy. (Couple of KLXs)

FYI, the bike trails below campground level are mostly clear of snow.

Oh yeah!!

Were you the one that was kicking it over in a water hole, or were you the one in the parking lot that we told, about the guy back in the water hole?

A guy I work with would love your bikes!! He has an 06 (I think) KLX250, and he really wishes he would have waited for the new styling.

Oh yeah!!

Were you the one that was kicking it over in a water hole, or were you the one in the parking lot that we told, about the guy back in the water hole?

A guy I work with would love your bikes!! He has an 06 (I think) KLX250, and he really wishes he would have waited for the new styling.

I was the one in the parking lot.

mines an older '94 KLX250r, I managed to get it street plated though.

My buddy with the '98 KLX300r is still trying to figure how to get his plate.

I was the one in the parking lot.

mines an older '94 KLX250r, I managed to get it street plated though.

My buddy with the '98 KLX300r is still trying to figure how to get his plate.

Hmm, obviously I didn't look to close, because I thought they were both the new styling of the KLX250...