• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SHOWTIME HILL SHOWDOWN Videos

You camera guys have just as big of balls as the drivers :****:

I remember one of you saying Randall had new hand controls in the reworked Rage, did they completely change up the hand controls, or just move a few things around? It seems like he doesn't have to reach over with his left hand as much as before. Maybe R.key can chime in :dunno:

FlatlandFSJ said:
You camera guys have just as big of balls as the drivers :****:

I remember one of you saying Randall had new hand controls in the reworked Rage, did they completely change up the hand controls, or just move a few things around? It seems like he doesn't have to reach over with his left hand as much as before. Maybe R.key can chime in :dunno:

They completely re-did them. Before it was push pull and up down for brakes and throttle. Now it has a Jetski pull throttle. Not sure if the brake setup changed or not.
I dont know how he does all that and Rear Steer at the same time. :driving:

To anybody that knows, how difficult of a climb is that one that the white rzr rolled on? I always wondered how I would fair on it when I watched the vids of the bouncers and u4 cars hitting it.

nhl_bullitt said:
To anybody that knows, how difficult of a climb is that one that the white rzr rolled on? I always wondered how I would fair on it when I watched the vids of the bouncers and u4 cars hitting it.

I went and played on it after the RZR race in the buggy some. Its not easy, unless you back up and gas it to skip across all of the ledges. Fun little hill though.

MoonlightRacing77 said:
What about Brinker and CJ

Brinker broke front driveshaft pretty quick and CJs buggy won't run right ever since they put fuel injection on it.