• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

sidewall cut

Mrblue

Who can fix them? 1.5" cut in sidewall of 37" 13 x 15 bogger. :booo:

BTW I'm only gonna use it for a trail spare :;

There was someone on this board a while back that did this kind of repair.

just can't remember who!

Not many will do it due to the liablity of it. If the repair fails on the road and causes a fatality accident the could be in trouble.

Like I said it's only for a trail spare never see pavement , only to get back to camp on the trailer

Like I said it's only for a trail spare never see pavement , only to get back to camp on the trailer

I understand that.....But another tire shop wont do it as your word isnt enough to go on when it comes to something like that.

Post a picture of the damage on the tire. The place i do it at is merging with another company so time is limited for me as the are moving soon. Post that pic and Ill see what I can do.

Here it is... If you can fix it for a spare It would be much appreciated:awesomework:

Last edited:
Where do you work now? I'll be buying a bunch of tires this summer and might be able to throw you some business. Mostly use S&S now (Tired if being F-ed by LS):sommer:

Im self employed now. I install windows and doors for Lowes. I quit the tire bis when i broke my back. I just am still in good with the cap shop so thats how Im able to do this.

Fix that as a spare and chances are that it won't be there when you need it.

I'd look around for a used tire to be the new spare.

Really? My two rear tires had sidewall cuts fixed and I dont have any issues...
its somewhat common with TRUCK tires. theres a place in spokane(i think?) that does it. where we used to send our tires to.

i agree, if properly repaired, it could be used on the truck regularly.