• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sign-up for Team Trophy Challenge 2010

Dirtball

Well it's on again. TTCW 2010 will be held the weekend of August 13th, 14th & 15th. We thought the Friday the 13th thing was quite fitting....
Per a lot of your suggestions we moved it earlier to avoid scheduling conficts to let more of you compete.
If your interested, you can get all the info & a sign-up form at: www.TTCW.org
So put a team together and come out & play. :awesomework:

Sounds like a lot of fun.....is this event open to everybody? Maybe I missed it but I didn't see where the event is being held or what the cost is.

Sounds like a lot of fun.....is this event open to everybody? Maybe I missed it but I didn't see where the event is being held or what the cost is.

You don't find out where the event is held until about 2wks before the actual event taking place!!!

,wow this sounds like a really fun thing,im very interested..my rig is wider than 78" and the other one in my team prolly would be also..why is there a width restriction?

the restriction is to keep all of the teams on an equal footing. there are already tons of competitions for buggies, truggies and fullsize. nothing for the day to day less than total built rigs. just makes it more fun for all who qualify.

Bummer.......we'll be on our way down to Disneyland and the Dusy Ershim trail that weekend. Oh well, I guess there's always 2011..

Ryan.