• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sign-up for Team Trophy Challenge 2010

the restriction is to keep all of the teams on an equal footing. there are already tons of competitions for buggies, truggies and fullsize. nothing for the day to day less than total built rigs. just makes it more fun for all who qualify.

I know it has been discussed before, but I don't necessarily agree...a street legal full size could hang.

Your event = you get to make the rules :beer:

sorry to hear that Rick, wont the whole clan change the date just so you can go play??? sounds pretty selfish to me...:stirpot:

im going to try to make it wish we could find out sooner where it is going to be for sceduling considering all 4 of us work at diffrent places. or a hit of where or around this side of the mountains over east down south up north.
I understand the suspence of it that is cool its just hard to know if i need to take a couple days off or not and puting in a request for time way ahed of time its always easer to get the time off :D

it is always only a few hours drive from the Seattle area. might think of taking that Friday off but the camp doesn't open to competitors until Friday 13th anyway. no need to get there earlier than that

I'm glad I ran into you guys at the Swap Meet, otherwise I probably would not have found out until June. We'll try to sign up a little faster this year. :D

OK. just bringing this back up to the top. Since the event has moved a month earlier than last year we want to get all interested parities sighed up as soon as possible so we dont have to wait until the last minute to set things up at our end. So if your putting a team together please visit www.TTCW.org and fill out the forms and get them in. thanks

We still only have 5 teams signed up so far. Come on you cowards, let us abuse you some more!:fawkdancesmiley:

We're doing it again, just have to wait for the $$$. Oh yeah Mark, aren't you supposed to buy us in this year for ****ing up the scoring???:fawkdancesmiley:

I don't know how to put pics from the magazine onto my screen without a scanner. The article kind of got over-shadowed by KOH anyway.