• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sign-up for Team Trophy Challenge 2010

Picked up the latest issue of Four Wheeler and enjoyed reading the article about the TTC. Wish it had been a little longer with more pics but I think it's pretty cool a local event made a national magazine. I hope it encourages more teams to sign up. Where else can you compete in a local event and have a chance to be in a magazine. DO IT!!!!

Win a set of TR HD Wheels

As title sponsor of this event, i'm going to sweeten the deal by offering a full set of 5 HD wheels to the winner of the 2010 Team Trophy Challenge. As a competitor, if I win the event, the prize will go to 2nd place.

Larry

We have 8 teams as of now. 6-8-10

we need at least 7 more before 7-1-10 to make it worthwhile!

:awesomework::awesomework::awesomework::awesomework::awesomework::awesomework::awesomework::awesomework::awesomework::awesomework::awesomework::awesomework::awesomework:

let's see what tommorows mail holds. being a positive thinking person and having multiple people telling me "we are sending in our application" i still hope we can fill the field. We kept hearing from all kinds of people that if there was not a width restriction they would love to compete, so we dropped that barrier but i have not heard of any of them stepping up as of yet.

Last edited:
let's see what tommorows mail holds. being a positive thinking person and having multiple people telling me "we are sending in our application" i still hope we can fill the field. We kept hearing from all kinds of people that if there was not a width restriction they would love to compete, so we dropped that barrier but i have not heard of any of them stepping up as of yet.

Tomorrow was yesterday, so whats going on with this??

as of an hour ago we were at 12 teams. we are hoping that those that mailed by the July 1st cut-off have their entries arrive by Monday. We are doing everything we can to fill the minimum level of 15. Trust me, we want this to happen as much as anybody. Quite a few of our group have scheduled some of their personal vacation time to go do the pre-set up and then sit in the woods and watch all you play.... LOL