• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Single Seat Buggy Project

utvol963

I have a single seat buggy project for someone who is interested. The chassis is a Jessie Hyams chrome moly frame with no cracks or bends. The chassis has a 4.3 motor with a Olds Tornado Tranny with transfer case. The motor is mid mount. I also have a seat with racing harness. I have a Dana 44 front axle with 410 gears and a Dana 60 rear axle with 410 gears. The picture is when the buggy was together. Asking 1800 obo text or call 423 507 2322 Thanks.

Attachments

• Buggy.JPG
    Buggy.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 141
id like see sum better pics, and is this just chassis or what comes with it? and what tcase was in it? Thanks

It's got a welded up transaxle that has some kind of adaptor that goes to a ford 9" housing for the transfer case or some weird **** like that it was on here in the for sale ads a little while back you could probably find some way of finding the original post on here somehow I talked to the guy before this guy about it but it was to weird for me.

It does have a ford 9 inch for a transfer case to send the drive shafts to the front and rear for the mid mount motor deal. It is actually a pretty neat deal. I will try and get some more pics on here soon.