• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Single seat crawler project

96cherokeexj

I don't have to sell this just seeing what's out there. It's a single seat chassis built out of 1.75 .120 wall hrew. It comes with a 2001 honda 929 engine and trans with a custom adapter to adapt it to the toyota trans and tcase, includes a trailgear hydraulic ram that's new, a new Wilwood brake pedal and master cylinder, stock clutch assembly converted to a pull style, stock jeep seat that is mocked into place, has the harness and computer, exhaust, front toyota axle that needs rebuilt and needs center section and axle shafts, rear axle that needs new brakes and a center section, I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff. I'm located in dalton ga I'm asking $1500 obo or trade for a 4x4 fourwheeler, 4x4 toyota, 4x4 jeep, but will entertain all trade offers.

Will post more pictures later. 7062704866 Cody

Re:

Lol... wth tard...
U just posted on another forum this was ur bad ass buggy build...Ohh yeah this was before u were banned and before u were put on a scary Man's hit list. ..lol..just remember ..
Stay out of Alabama

From the empty bottle

Re:

Don't talk to your brother that way.... hows that "race jeep" coming.

Re:

Ha..it's practically won all the races already

From the empty bottle

Re:

drich394 said:
Lol... wth tard...
U just posted on another forum this was ur bad ass buggy build...Ohh yeah this was before u were banned and before u were put on a scary Man's hit list. ..lol..just remember ..
Stay out of Alabama

From the empty bottle

I'm not one bit worried

The motor is now mounted in place, working on getting the trans mounted. If not sold i will be ordering all the link material soon and the price will go up

96cherokeexj said:
The motor is now mounted in place, working on getting the trans mounted. If not sold i will be ordering all the link material soon and the price will go up
:popcorn: - aluminum??

dcfb395820e29379944638d1742ebd8b_zpscb60f623.jpg

22bf0f93a8196e9260120aa7f82db286_zps5dac1120.jpg

7ed754843e73480f491d79815d62a465_zps44ca11ea.jpg

cf22b47c8dd2cabecf14b93784dc7efc_zpse552b8e1.jpg

So your the gotdayum theivin fawkin bastert one who done stold Little Timmays gokart/mobile methlab generator project! When i find your ass im gonna cut your ballz off, deepfry them in a batter of your own **** and feed them to your sorry ass!

RobbyBobby said:
So your the gotdayum theivin fawkin bastert one who done stold Little Timmays gokart/mobile methlab generator project! When i find your ass im gonna cut your ballz off, deepfry them in a batter of your own **** and feed them to your sorry ass!
Congrats.