• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Skinny pedal fab xp1000 cage

Skinny Pedal Fab new XP1000 design. Bumpers will mount up in factory accessories points. more pics to follow.

Attachments

• xp1000 spf.jpg
    xp1000 spf.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 124
Do you guys ride rocks? have you looked at the front differential attachment bolts and their vulnerability? I put a bumper plate on there without a bumper built yet the day I got mine, if you smoke a rock that tin can of a frame won't keep that bolt from being pushed over/broken out etc. Pretty open. Only reason I ask it it makes a nice place to put a front bumper lower attachment point and protect a diff.

This is not one of our normal cage's. these are for a local dealer who has to be able to sell them bolt on to factory bumper spot ready. But with them tied into windshield bars they are pretty strong.

Right. I was saying a plate that bolts on the bottom around the diff, breaks up and hits the 2 holes on the front vertical flat area, and is braced to the frame, L&R holes up front or otherwise is bolt on. If it has to use the L&R fasteners in the stock holes, I see what you're doing.