• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Skookumchuck dam

whitetrashfab

I live in Tenino and we go out to the rock face by the 820 gate to play with our crawlers when were not working on the indoor rock pile we built. I have not been out there in a while but I got a chance today and I would just like to tell the ass-hat that left all his garbage out there that I picked it up for him. I have never seen so much **** up there! I went wheelin at Evans Creek the day before and only saw 2 beer cans on the side of the trail the entire day (never seen it so clean) and then I go out to play with the crawler and I find a bunch of **** right on the rocks... Thanks...

yea i was out there the other day and it seems fishing line is a big issue...:booo: :booo: :booo:... and I love fishing...the mono rock on the other side of the road was clean... it was when you got down around the water...:eeek: :eeek: :eeek:

(stereotype...?) I have a good idea who it was, and they are members of the "crawler crowd". Just asking others not to leve there **** right on top of the rock face. I know that spot is gaining in popularity for crawlers so lets try and keep it nice for everyone.

Thanks!

(stereotype...?) I have a good idea who it was, and they are members of the "crawler crowd". Just asking others not to leve there **** right on top of the rock face. I know that spot is gaining in popularity for crawlers so lets try and keep it nice for everyone.

Thanks!

Well im sure you know what happens when you ASS-UME............Unless you have 100% proof dont point fingers cause this is how our crowd gets stereotyped :rolleyes:

Do you go out there with Rocky? I need to head out there sometime to get schooled on my driving skills with my stock ax-10.:beer:

Rocky is a cool guy, I dont crawl with them but your more then welcome to join us out there one of these days. I suck and my crawler is a pos compared to those guys but I still have fun, Theres a few other spots near by that are fun also.

Rocky is a cool guy, I dont crawl with them but your more then welcome to join us out there one of these days. I suck and my crawler is a pos compared to those guys but I still have fun, Theres a few other spots near by that are fun also.

Hey you missed the big scale comp and raffle we just had out there Oct. 3rd. It was a great time. I dont know if you were the guy I met out there when I was leaving one day(Im a big guy) but I never leave garbage out there ever and usually take out what hunters and others leave behind. So are these other areas good for just crawlers or scalers too? Shoot me a pm if you wanna share. You know rocky went to the dark side right? scalers and one xr-10 haha. Say hi if you see us galers out there.