• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

slave cyclinder...

Jon
I may have the entire system from my 97 TJ. I don't remember if I saved it, but I think I did. IF I can find it, you're welcome to it. And I can bring it in tomorrow. IFFF I still got it,
T

Jon
I may have the entire system from my 97 TJ. I don't remember if I saved it, but I think I did. IF I can find it, you're welcome to it. And I can bring it in tomorrow. IFFF I still got it,
T

dude I'd appreciate any kind of help you can offer. Thanks.

its not over extending.
Riiiight... Your left foot is soooo strong that you're literally blowing the hydraulic seals out of brand new slaves, and somehow without damaging the master...

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." -Benjamin Franklin

Riiiight... Your left foot is soooo strong that you're literally blowing the hydraulic seals out of brand new slaves, and somehow without damaging the master...

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." -Benjamin Franklin

Have you seen my leg muscles?? :redneck: But yes its literally blowing the seals out. The way it feels to my foot is,, feels like I'm pumping up and rubber bladder to maximum capacity then popping it. Gtes harder and harder with every push. I can only guess that for some abnormal reason the fluid is not returning to the master when you release the pedal. And yes I have to keep adding fluid until it pops. Then the fluid ends up all over the floor. :awesomework:

Tonight I'm pulling the tranny for the 8th time. I'm going to double check the lines and make sure somehting isn't restricting the flow.

just an idea, dont pump it till it explodes:awesomework: open the bleeder and relive the pressure and figure it out without destroying parts

I think I found the problem....

Bad hyrdaulic line...

I pulled the line completely out and tried to blow air through it. Nope cant do it. So I tried compressed air, I can force it through at about 90psi but I would say maybe 2 psi is coming out.

So after #8 slaves and a new line. I think my **** might finally be fixed. :masturbanana[1]:

Hope that's it. One of those 'WTF' fixes.

Just got back from my dad's. He was planning on going hunting yesterday, so he moved his truck and hooked up the trailer, woke up early, went to leave, and the truck wouldn't start. WTF he thought. Just drove it the night before. Called me. I went thru everything I could think of, and finally said, I'll bring my truck over. So I picked up a spare battery, and a spare starter. Anyhow, after two nights working on it, got it running. Turns out, he had a wire shorted inside the harness. And his truck's only a few years old. Oh well, I'll get my truck back in two weeks.

And I did find my spare TJ hydraulic clutch parts tonight, and I'll bring them in. I really doubt they're what you need, but if you're near my work, stop in and look. OK?

Tony

I may have my old 90 internal slave and master just shitting down stairs I will take a look in the morning.

Latest posts