• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Slide in camper tie downs

Totalled

That Ford Guy
Torklift or happijac? Any others? I don't particularly like the happijac setup, and the torklift seem massively overpriced. ($590 for my application) Then I'd still have to get turn buckles and...

1994 F-350 4x4.

I bought the torklifts but my application was cheap as I already had some of the parts... But it doesn't seem that hard to build the parts now that I have seen them LOL

That's what I'm thinking. I guess you're mostly paying torklift for their insurance in case the mount fails and you kill a bus full of nuns.

Yeah and the nifty spring that you fish the bolt through the frame with :haha:. I spent the money on torque lift on two trucks now

I have some spare arms you can have also, and I also made the rear mounts. If you watch CL this stuff is on there and cheap some of the time. What camper did you get or you still looking

Still looking. Was gonna get tie downs so if I found a deal I could jump on it. Looking for a 8-9 foot, east-west bed so the front doesn't hang a mile out over the cab.

Got a lightly used set of torklift's off of c-list. Now, what's the best turnbuckle setup that doesn't cost a small fortune?

Attachments

• 0211171501.jpg
    0211171501.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 147

Latest posts