• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - Planning to ride 9/28-30, 2012

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
I am planning to ride Superlift as I have never been there and find myself only about 10 miles from the park at an RV rally. Anyone want to join me. We will be taking the 38 Special.

We will arrive on Thursday afternoon and plan to ride Friday, Saturday, and most of Sunday.

Months to plan!!!!!!!

Cool, I have never been there, so it will be good to have someone to ride with. I booked RV site number 38.

No plans to make the Gorilla Run, John?

Someone will be available to take you around, even if it is just Ty :flipoff1:

I may be at SL and can show you around John. If not I know I can get someone to show you around.

JohnG said:
Back to top. This is the weekend before the SRRS Race there. See this thread: http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=15503.0

We are riding Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning. We are going to try and comd back over the next Saturday for the SRRS race.

Looking for folks to ride with as we have never been to the park.

John are you going to try and leave a rig in Hotsprings or pull both ways???

xjpaddler said:
John are you going to try and leave a rig in Hotsprings or pull both ways???

We have an RV Rally in Hot Springs 10 miles from the park. We will be staying the week there.

Getting excited about riding this park. Plan to leave Birmingham about 4PM Wednesday. Probably stop at a Walmart in Tupelo. I don't like driving the RV at night. Then come on in Thursday. Plan on riding Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning.

I had a few in this thread that said they could ride. How is y'all schedules looking. Can you ride?

TURNEROFFROAD said:
We'll be there! Looking forward to it...

jordan7118 said:
Marking the calendar ;D

ORS4x4 said:
I'll try to be there !

SilverStarCustoms said:
I may be at SL and can show you around John. If not I know I can get someone to show you around.

JohnG said:
I had a few in this thread that said they could ride. How is y'all schedules looking. Can you ride?
jordan7118 said:
Marking the calendar ;D
Well, I had every intention of being there. I DID mark the calendar, but I'm moving from Memphis back to Hot Springs on Saturday, so unpacking will take up the weekend :(

I may try to peel away Sunday morning to see if I can catch a glimpse of the buggy. That would make my week... until SRRS shows up the following weekend ;D

JohnG said:
Getting excited about riding this park. Plan to leave Birmingham about 4PM Wednesday. Probably stop at a Walmart in Tupelo. I don't like driving the RV at night. Then come on in Thursday. Plan on riding Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning.

John, I will be there and Heath's Rock Rod will be there. I'll be getting ready for the SRRS weekend but will try to peel away at some point Ill be in the last RV spot before 'trail riding' starts I'm getting there EARLY Friday morning and am staying thru Saturday evening

See you then

JohnG said:

I'll be there also getting ready for the SRRS race...

Probably not bringing the jeep though. If I do, I'll be down to ride after getting setup for the upcoming weekend.

John, as ty said my rig is already up there. I will not make it up until Sat but would be glad to run some trails then. Also ty is welcome to my rig so tell him show you around!!

are you going to have the 38 there??? if so I would love to get a pic of my rig and yours together, be a budget and bling photo ;D

Yes, loaded the 38 up today. Getting ready to roll out Wednesday. As I have never been there, any guidance is welcome.

if, there is no one on the trails friday, Take the main road ( dirt ) through the parking lot about 3/4 mile until you see Ultimate adventure on the right. run it and it will drop back into four fingers, the four fingers will drop back into Gregs rocks. then you can hit the loop trails. most all of these trails are good crawling unless its really wet, and most can still be crawled even then. Hope to see you on Sat morn!!!

John, it was great to meet you and your wife this weekend. I was tickled that Billy and Heath were available to show you around the Park. I'm sorry I was busy with prepping for the race on the 6th, I'd love to have rode as well. Enjoyed the Recovery Excursion we went on... You're a pretty good Winchmaster!!!

See you next Week!!!

Good times. Ty, good thing we all did not have come winches, would have taken forever. That had to be a 250+ feet winch pull of dead weight. Good times. Hope to see you Saturday. If you need a recovery "winchmaster" help, just let me know. Roads were low speed limit, so I may drive the 38 Special over there. It was about 12 miles.