• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - SRRS Race Finals - October 5, 2013

98bea82ba97007a64a7bf260c201de41_zpscbf913e1.jpg

The finals are coming up fast, the points are close and the top 9 drivers still have a chance to win $10,000! Peter Baseler and Luke Wilson are tied for first and Bobby Tanner is only 3 points back. The competition will be fierce and all these racers will be letting it all hang out to put on a good show for everyone. Come out to Hot Springs and show these guys and gals your support!
The park has cut a new bounty hill, not sure just how much is on it yet, but it will be at least $3000+
453264cd322480313a2de105ef9986cf_zpsa0e38f7b.jpg

Luke Wilson has a new engine in his rig and has called out Showtime Hill! The only person to ever climb this hill is Timmie Cameron in Showtime.
Will it remain this way or will one of these racers have what it takes?

These shirts will only be available at the finals event!
Thanks to RCV and Ricks Powder Coating:
IMG951326_zps332b88e2.jpg

Thanks to RICKS POWDERCOATING, RCV, Raceline wheels, James Oneal Dodge, Trick Shot, GoForth Tires, Busted Knuckle Films, Ricky B Photography, Alpha Gorilla, MadRam11:
photo-2_zpsc18ca4f1.jpg

natedawgxj said:
So when is the park gonna be open to ride we will be there thursday??? Im ready to ride!!!
We gettin there thursday. We always ride thurs, fri, and sat.

What's the rules at the park, can you just spectate or do you have to be a passenger and are the courses close enough to walk to? Long way to drive to not know!!!! booyang booyang

I was told no qualifying and you can drive a stock truck on almost every main road there. Super lift is the nicest most well maintained park I ever been too. Last year at the finals there were cars near the hills.

cjunknxs said:
So is it closed to new competitors? Or do new competitors get to run with the rest?
Here is the final list of competitors, registration closed at midnight thursday night. Anyone can enter the bounty hill comp, but those that raced in the series finals get to go first, and if you do plan to enter the bounty hill, you MUST ENTER BEFORE THE RACING STARTS
http://southernrockracing.com/upcoming-events/

I cant believe this thread is this quite. I look forward to this more than any other trip of the year!!! :woot: The Red Rocket is ready for some beatdowns. :afro: