• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Small tire ride / Windrock 5-7 Saturday

tonybolton

Bypass Crawler
I have some stuff going on local so no traveling for me like I thought. I have some buddies on 33's-35's and we're gonna go trail cruisin' Saturday morning if anyone here wants to tag along. Nothin' technical just enjoyin' the day on trails a rig on 35's and a locker would find challenging or fun.

Most likely T16 if anyone is familiar with that....and depending on pace / time, ride T12/T13 back. It's a zig-zaggy trail across some water. Whole trail is shaped like a soup bowl so you drop in one side.....ride some flat / crawling stuff....then climb out. It's another really long trail. The trail is tight in spots, but I've had Rockwell rigs down it if that says much.

Hopefully savin' most of the parts on the rig this weekend so no next week thrashing to go ride the AOP Reid Ride.

we have a group going there in a week or 2. Mostly 35-37 tires and are looking for some challenging/fun trails. Most of us used to run 1tons and v8s but we got burnt out on that several years ago and went back to trail riding. Can any of Yall recommend a few trails that would be fun but challenging also. We have never been to windrock but have heard nothing but good things about it

In order of easiest to more challenging 22, 35, 36,16, 12, 3,15 lil mule, can't ever remember what number it is, 39, lil school bus.

There will be 10- 12 of us heading up that way soon. Thanks for the comments I appreciate Yall taking the time to reply.