• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SMITH MOTORSPORTS update

TIRE KICKER said:
I have owned 3 different buggys that Jimmy built and all 3 were top notch machines..
Jimmy and Tommy do some good work

how were the TIRES on 'em KICKER :wtflol: :wtflol: molaugh molaugh laughing1 laughing1 :woot: :woot:

have you all done any rolled tubing chassis yet?

How much does it cost to have him make just a 2 seater frame compared to a 1 person frame and how do you contact jimmy smith? :fish:

bosenator said:
How much does it cost to have him make just a 2 seater frame compared to a 1 person frame and how do you contact jimmy smith? :fish:

Really??!

The phone number is in the FIRST POST on this thread.

TBItoy said:
Really??!

The phone number is in the FIRST POST on this thread.

Can you hold my hand, too :woot:

Some people just love that spoon in their mouth. Can't function without it! ;D

Been trying to get ahold of Jimmy anybody know what's the best time to get ahold of him?!?! Wanna talk to him bout the wait time and getting a chassis made! Called a couple time no answer. Usually have my brother build it but he got out of it and the only other person chassis I like that's out there is Jimmy's!!

Can you elaborate the ready to run 10k price? I know it says the customer provides everything. What about wiring, plumbing the fuel and exhaust?

we still build at the house but in a new bigger shop :dblthumb:. the turn key is you supply every thing and we supply labor and you pay the painter.

Can you have Jimmy call me been trying call no one ever answers when I call. I need ask question and to see what route I would like to go 8328760997. Thanks

Tommy or jimmy give me a call when you can i would like to get a date locked in around mid november. Thanks. Mike 863-412-5338

Bump. Picked up my Chassis from Jimmy tonight. I am very pleased. Thanks Jimmy and Tommy. Y'all do awesome work. I'll post pics up again when I get it finished.

2012-09-21_06-13-41_921_zpsd0cfeebf.jpg

Finished.

DirtyEC said:
Bump. Picked up my Chassis from Jimmy tonight. I am very pleased. Thanks Jimmy and Tommy. Y'all do awesome work. I'll post pics up again when I get it finished.

buggy1_zps5c91d411.jpg

buggy2_zps09f037ad.jpg

buggy3_zps5bef4a37.jpg

2012-09-21_06-13-41_921_zpsd0cfeebf.jpg

BadASS

I pulled the trigger and got on the waiting list! Ive always wanted a Smith chassis!