• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SMORR FROZE OVER 2010 FEB 26TH-28TH

I had no clue about this place or forgot. Here is some info! Sounds like a lot of fun!

The Ranch is located about 5 miles south of Seymour, MO on HWY K. Contained within our 930+ acres of terrain are miles of fantastic trails ranging from level 1 easy to level 5 hardcore. There's something for everyone here! New trails are being cut and added frequently.
**ATTENTION**

Starting in 2010 we are open every weekend, However, it is your responsibility to know what is going on at the Ranch on the weekend of your visit. You can find that information on our Events Calendar.
Our hours of operation are as follows:
Friday : 9:00am - Sundown on Sunday. Check the calendar on holiday weekends as we are usually open longer. If you would like to come early or stay later than the times above on any given weekend contact Brandon for availability.
ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE FIREWOOD ALLOWED due to foreign Moths and Beatles that can endanger the growth of our forest.

We have firewood for sale by the gatehouse,for $5.00/per large bundle or bring your saw and cut your own for free in designated firewood cutting areas only. Please inquire at the gatehouse on where cutting is allowed.

HELLO MY FELLOW HARD LINE CRAWLERS. WE HAVE BEEN AROUND SINCE LATE 2005...I ASSURE YOU A TRIP HERE WILL NOT BE A DISAPPOINTMENT UNLESS YOUR AFFRAID OF A SCRATCH/DENT OR TWO, OR MIND ROLLING OVER thumb.gif

I INVITE YOU ALL TO PLAN A TRIP MY WAY SOMETIME :)

BRANDON J POWELL
CO OWNER/MANAGER
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
WWW.SMORR.NEThttp://
[email protected]

I have also been on a fireworks kick lately so i will probably set off a 5 min explosion Sat at dark(got a friend in the business). We also have a cafe that will be open all weekend serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. A play ground area for the kids and new trails for all levels.

Brandon
SMORR

i plan on coming down a couple of times this year.heard it was good wheeling.i've had this mj for 2yrs and only wheeled it once so far,looking forward to more seat time.i call it micheal jackson cuz it to was black at one time.

[attachment deleted by admin]

caglezxj said:
I had no clue about this place or forgot. Here is some info! Sounds like a lot of fun!

The Ranch is located about 5 miles south of Seymour, MO on HWY K. Contained within our 930+ acres of terrain are miles of fantastic trails ranging from level 1 easy to level 5 hardcore. There's something for everyone here! New trails are being cut and added frequently.
**ATTENTION**

Starting in 2010 we are open every weekend, However, it is your responsibility to know what is going on at the Ranch on the weekend of your visit. You can find that information on our Events Calendar.
Our hours of operation are as follows:
Friday : 9:00am - Sundown on Sunday. Check the calendar on holiday weekends as we are usually open longer. If you would like to come early or stay later than the times above on any given weekend contact Brandon for availability.
ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE FIREWOOD ALLOWED due to foreign Moths and Beatles that can endanger the growth of our forest.

We have firewood for sale by the gatehouse,for $5.00/per large bundle or bring your saw and cut your own for free in designated firewood cutting areas only. Please inquire at the gatehouse on where cutting is allowed.

Josh, this place is ridiculous. The KOH central qualifier is here this year. I've been once and can't wait to go back. There are enough miles of fire roads to drive on for a day looking for all the good trails to run. :woody:

We have cut 2 new 5's and extended or finished out to other 5's so far( Rattler and Doe Skid ). I have 3 more 5's in mind for this yr....plus since you were here last summer we have gotten a lot of rain and it has made the current 5's even harder.........also some of my 4's have turned into fives like pucker up and larrys hill. Plenty of trails for the big boys thumb.gif

Brandon
SMORR

I may try to run over there this week ( Thursday ) if you guys are around..... I will be in that area visiting family and my cousin is all over me to go over there as she has driven buy SMORR a million times.

Feel free to stop by...i am not sure if i will be around for i leave Fri for king of the hammers :spin: . Give me a call if you would 417 827 3952. I should be close but trying to get the last stuff together before i am gone for 15 days.

Thanks,,

Brandon
SMORR

Park looks pretty good on your web site . It dosent look like your to far down the road from flatnasty . Looks like im going to have to come ans check this place out .

SMORR ROCKS!! I have been there 5 or 6 times now and prolly going to make 4 or 5 trips this year.
Here is some of my dad on rattler
2009-11-07192227.jpg

2009-11-07192344.jpg

Heath on double whammy
4240_1165620821849_1267752489_30453.jpg

Me flying up double whammy 2 years ago before it got ate out
n1267752489_30106365_5676.jpg

Me on double whammy again
8217_1216213851169_1403546862_62-1.jpg

jrhall said:
Looks fun. Bout how far from North Alaama?

it is probably about 7 hours give or take a bit from Nashville so do the math on it, thats the best estimate on it I can give you. Sorry