• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SMORR KOH Qualifier

Finally got my internet back working. Nolan the woman was wearing a I love midgets **** yesterday, I asked her if she got it from you.

jabnasty said:
Finally got my internet back working. Nolan the woman was wearing a I love midgets **** yesterday, I asked her if she got it from you.

I asked Julie and she said next time I come to Texas I can bring her back with me :D

931766654_69nvB-L.jpg

Good seeing you brother....great racing!

931820134_ptevg-L.jpg

wngrog said:
I just watched the starting line....man Travis..that would suck lining up against Campbell! I would have loved to have seen him and Bluetorch drag...that Bluetorch rig looked fast as hell!
I watched that too, and yes it sucked.

I've gotten good starting positions the past two races, but have been against Easy Rick, and now Shannon. Both of them have 150+ hp on my stock 6.0, time to step it up.

Travis said:
I watched that too, and yes it sucked.

I've gotten good starting positions the past two races, but have been against Easy Rick, and now Shannon. Both of them have 150+ hp on my stock 6.0, time to step it up.

That's the attitude I like :D

wngrog said:

Beyer, you are a lucky man :woot:

Travis I felt bad for you having to line up against Shannon. Not even close to fair. I was supposed to be next to BTF, but Pook didn't show so I got smoked by Levi instead

wngrog said:
1:18 :eek:

Holy mudda ****ing ****! Abuse!

Yep it was awesome. He was beating on it for a couple minutes that I didnt even get on video. He would be bouncing off the limiter going left and right and all the sudden just disappear into the trees and never even left off the throttle then you would see him pop back on the trail.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Nice Vid, a little shakey at times :puke:. You can get a MonoPod at Walmart for $20 that will help alot with that.

Ya i need to get something like that. Pretty much the entire race we were running around on foot and in the rzr's trying to get to the next obstacle to get footage. We also ran all the way down and then back pucker up hill. That just about killed me so I was lucky to stand up let alone hold the camara steady. I will have to go get one of those mono rod's though. The flip is really hard to hold steady.

COPPERHEAD42 said:
Ya i need to get something like that. Pretty much the entire race we were running around on foot and in the rzr's trying to get to the next obstacle to get footage. We also ran all the way down and then back pucker up hill. That just about killed me so I was lucky to stand up let alone hold the camara steady. I will have to go get one of those mono rod's though. The flip is really hard to hold steady.

Haha, Yeah I never really realized how much work being a camera guy was until I started filming offroad events molaugh thumb.gif :driving:

1TONZR2 said:
so how well did the KRTs work in the slop? looks like guys running those were having some issues on the slick hill climbs....

Jab's arent the "B-compound" tires so I say he did ****ing good on hard ass Trophy Truck tires. Alot of other guys are only running the KRT-B's because thats all they can get. BFG hasnt shipped a Red label Krawler since early Feb.

They did produce a batch of 30 tires about 3 weeks ago and those failed in quality control and got shredded. BFG is now shooting for late August. I'd ask Cole to chime in on it, but I know he can't.

Yeah BFG is really dragging their feet on the Reds, they just keep pushing back the date and they have over 300 on back order. All they have is KRT-B's

Latest posts