• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sneak peek at my picture for magazine ad!

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
This **** turned out awesome! This is an ad for my prosthetic Dr's office, we shot this a few weeks ago. It's supposed to appear in 4 or 5 different magazines, but not sure which ones yet.

Now all I need is some half naked chicks posing around me in some skimpy clothes like ol' Hitman Lovett flashemifyougotem :flipoff1:

534230_372323192833771_100001682803872_924922_699211145_n.jpg

This was shot on the guy's farm that owns Fourroux Prosthetics. Hence the large grassy area instead of some kickass rock crawling terrain. BUT, that's about as good as gets until I put a couple new axle shafts in it lol ....yea it's 3wd in this picture ::)

HAH,,,,no **** man that damn well better be mentioned somwhere in the article :****:

TOYRIDE039.jpg

TOYRIDE040.jpg

TOYRIDE044.jpg

just ole gear clutch mashin up ESCALATOR at MSORP :dblthumb:

Great ad for your disability. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your prosthesis done? I have a close friend who is in the business and was just wondering.

TBItoy said:
Dang ol FAMOUS 8)

They shoulda put a lil blurb over on the side "Yeah, and it's 5 SPEED!" :****:
Damn right son! Coggin gears with a carbon fiber leg SON! :drinkers:

If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have any kickass offroad pics. I can't wait for RBD again this year! We gotta get started earlier so we don't piss off the neighbors and the campers with our late night music :flipoff1: