• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

snohomish county snow level?

I was up on Tonga last weekend.

It was about a foot or so at the Dirty 13 fire pit area. Maybe 2 feet or so at the higher elevations. Enough snow to go have fun in.

Harlan Ridge is gated at the top now. :mad:

I was up there on Sunday and it snowed hard all day. We found great snow anywhere above about 4000ft and had a great run up to the second pit off of 6830. I think there was more than 2ft of snow up there. Where is Harlan ridge?

It was about a foot or so at the Dirty 13 fire pit area. Maybe 2 feet or so at the higher elevations. Enough snow to go have fun in.

Harlan ridge is gated and alot of the roads above the gate are going to be abandoned.:puke:

Johnson ridge off the same mainline is still open to the trail head.:awesomework:

Last edited:
I was up there on Sunday and it snowed hard all day. We found great snow anywhere above about 4000ft and had a great run up to the second pit off of 6830. I think there was more than 2ft of snow up there. Where is Harlan ridge?

First road to the hard right after the black top ends on the beckler RR road FS65 and then right at approx 2 mile marker.

Did you make it to the bridge on tonga?

Two weeks ago yes.

There's about 4 feet of snow up there now.

We were plowing over our hoods yesterday. We struggled to make it to the second Y.

Um I forgot did I say beckler rr? I meant to say brekenbergler road turn hard left then hard right and then floor it:haha: You ready to go:swing:

Was thinking about it this weekend. Looks like conditions will be good for a run. As long as it doesn't snow anymore I think I can get some time to play before the winter starts. I am already starting to get tired of the white stuff after 3 days. Not a good way to start the season:haha: Makes for a grumpy Charlie in a month