• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow camping with offroading near Everett wa

86sasRunner

We r looking at Doing some snow wheeling and camping this weekend. My buddy's break in run we do not drive to far due to all the rigs being wheelers and don't want to bring the toe rigs due to camping in the snow. Most are out of Everett so kotiong to far. Any ideas
Thanks chris :beer:

Jacks pass. Drive up RT 2 until you get to Beckler River road. Head on up into the mountains and the world is your playground.

JP is plowed right now. They are drilling on the other side for geo thermal. But there are some side roads off of it that have the posibility of some fun

I just finished plowing the JP road again today. Lots of roads and snow to play on:awesomework:

Was that you the other night I was blinding with my headlights, following the road grader? I was in the servicetruck that plowed first tracks up San Juan hill. Bout 3 weeks ago. I got out and talked to some younger guy in a new CTD dodge that was following the grader.

Jacks pass is alright, thesnow is kind of ****ed from the rains we had though. Gotta wait till we get a nother big dump. Been pretty decent further up the pass, and downthe backside of Stevens too.

Was that you the other night I was blinding with my headlights, following the road grader? I was in the servicetruck that plowed first tracks up San Juan hill. Bout 3 weeks ago. I got out and talked to some younger guy in a new CTD dodge that was following the grader.

Jacks pass is alright, thesnow is kind of ****ed from the rains we had though. Gotta wait till we get a nother big dump. Been pretty decent further up the pass, and downthe backside of Stevens too.

If you were in a white chev service truck with some stripes, ya it was me. I turned my lights off and you went by. I get used to people blinding me and not getting out of the way. I usually try to leave a big berm for them to cross.:kiss:

I haven't aimed them down since I put on the 37's. :D sorry.

There wasn't anywere for me to "get out of the way"... but enough room to drive by. seemed appropriate. :redneck:

That little baby berm you left was no match for ramming speed :D