• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow Jam 2010 (Hosted by County Line Offroaders)

Or change the name to "Dirt Road Jam" :haha:

it is the only run Ive ever seen pokey in the woods tho! 9.00x15s were workin great!!

More like rain jam. I hope it snows. This event gets alot of vendor/donor support and is for a good cause. I will be there snow or no snow. Good folks:beer:

This event gets alot of vendor/donor support and is for a good cause. I will be there snow or no snow. Good folks:beer:

I'll be there too! I keep waiting for Heath to pipe up and give props to some of the sponsors! I know Those Guys Rod & Customs donated a bunch of stuff, and the chili feed is gonna be sponsored by Auburn Car Repair & Offroad as well as Bent Metal Customs! :D

John

I'll be there too! I keep waiting for Heath to pipe up and give props to some of the sponsors! I know Those Guys Rod & Customs donated a bunch of stuff, and the chili feed is gonna be sponsored by Auburn Car Repair & Offroad as well as Bent Metal Customs! :D

John

So what is this event about/for, I've never been into poker runs, or trail jams..actually only been to one, but that was just to hand out cards for WOW. :D

it is the only run Ive ever seen pokey in the woods tho! 9.00x15s were workin great!!

More like rain jam. I hope it snows. This event gets alot of vendor/donor support and is for a good cause. I will be there snow or no snow. Good folks:beer:

Thats because you never leave your little comfort zone Brad. How many trips did you make that are more than 25 miles from your house:eeek: All told last year I spent 2 weeks in the Naches area couple weekends at evans several wps at Elbe a trip to Tahuya a weekend at Moseslakes and a couple more. All this without even having my own rig to wheel :haha: Theres more to life than Elbe :rolleyes:

So what is this event about/for, I've never been into poker runs, or trail jams..actually only been to one, but that was just to hand out cards for WOW. :D

Basicly , You travel along a predetermind route stopping at checkpoints along the way. At each stop you plat a game to collect cards to form a poker hand. at the end whoever has the best hand (hands) wins. You can buy as many hands as you want and there will also be general raffle tickets as well. Lots of fun and always a good chance to meet up with friends you dont see to often. The social part is a great part of it (imo)

Thats because you never leave your little comfort zone Brad. How many trips did you make that are more than 25 miles from your house:eeek: All told last year I spent 2 weeks in the Naches area couple weekends at evans several wps at Elbe a trip to Tahuya a weekend at Moseslakes and a couple more. All this without even having my own rig to wheel :haha: Theres more to life than Elbe :rolleyes:

My house is within 25 miles of the cool stuff. I guesse im spoiled:redneck:
i was pokin at the dirt road remark!!!

See ya there Jim!:beer:

Basicly , You travel along a predetermind route stopping at checkpoints along the way. At each stop you plat a game to collect cards to form a poker hand. at the end whoever has the best hand (hands) wins. You can buy as many hands as you want and there will also be general raffle tickets as well. Lots of fun and always a good chance to meet up with friends you dont see to often. The social part is a great part of it (imo)

Is it cash or prizes for top poker hand?

I understand how it works, but is it a fundraiser for something?

I understand how it works, but is it a fundraiser for something?

I don't mean to speak for Heath's club, but I don't think this is a fundraiser for anything specific, although their club supports many work parties, charities, etc. throughout the year.

We support alot of charities and spend many volunteer hours out at Elbe and if we can grow were hoping to be able to put more back into our trail systems that are being threatened by closeres. Last year was a great time and great attendance. This year we have great sponsors helping us succeed like John said.

Thanks to our sponsors that have been able to help this year!!!

Auburn car repair and offroad

Bent Metal customs

Crawl Magazine

Those Guys rods and customs

Mile Marker

Dirks truck repair

Les Schwabs (Auburn way N., Lakewood, Puyallup canyon rd. ,Puyallup South hill mall, Fife, Federal Way)

VanCour's Auto Detailing and Accesories

Cascade offroad

Billy Bobs offroad

Arnies auto electric

Epic Industries

Cummins Northwest

Napa Auto Parts ( 6th ave Tacoma )

Advance adapters

And more coming in this next week and day of event.

Thanks to everyone coming to the event snow or no snow I still keep hoping if no snow hopefully next year will bring it to make up fo this year.

I'll help you out with the links...

Auburn Car Repair & Offroad

Bent Metal Customs

Crawl Magazine

Those Guys Rod & Customs

Mile Marker

Dirk's Truck Repair Inc.

Les Schwab (Auburn Way North, Lakewood, Puyallup-Canyon Road, Puyallup-South Hill Mall, Fife, Federal Way)

Van Cour's Auto Detailing

Cascade Offroad

Billy Bob's Offroad

Arnies Auto Electric

Epic Industrial Services, Inc.

Cummins Northwest

Napa Auto Parts (6th Ave in Tacoma)

Advance Adapters

I wasn't able to find any info on Arnie's or Epic...any more info on these?

EDIT: Found Epic...need more info on Arnie's.

:beer:

Last edited:
Arnies auto electric is in tacoma some where and Epic industries is Joes Wittig family business. Thanks for the help with the links not very good with all this computer technology.

MMmmmmm... Chili for breakfast. Shouldn't take us long to get to the campground. :redneck: Maybe we should all let our kids drive it in low range, just to make it interesting. :haha:

We support alot of charities and spend many volunteer hours out at Elbe and if we can grow were hoping to be able to put more back into our trail systems that are being threatened by closeres. Last year was a great time and great attendance. This year we have great sponsors helping us succeed like John said.

Auburn car repair and offroad

Bent Metal customs

Crawl Magazine

Those Guys rods and customs

Mile Marker

Dirks truck repair

Les Schwabs (Auburn way N., Lakewood, Puyallup canyon rd. ,Puyallup South hill mall, Fife, Federal Way)

VanCour's Auto Detailing and Accesories

Cascade offroad

Billy Bobs offroad

Arnies auto electric

Epic Industries

Cummins Northwest

Napa Auto Parts ( 6th ave Tacoma )

Advance adapters

And more coming in this next week and day of event.

Thanks to everyone coming to the event snow or no snow I still keep hoping if no snow hopefully next year will bring it to make up fo this year.

I emailed Kendall earlier today but Master-Pull will be donating a Super-Yanker for this event.:awesomework:

-Alex

Latest posts