• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow Jam 2011

travisyota83

snow jam?

is anyone going to this, or has anyone in the past done it? my old man is lookin for any excuses to take his new CJ-5 out, and im just curious if its worth goin to.

Linky:
http://www.pnw4wda.org/events/Snow_Jam_2011.pdf

From Wooptink

3rd Annual Snow Jam....hosted by the Countyline Offroaders!
(Hopefully there'll be snow this year!)
Saturday January 22nd, 2011
First rig out-8:00am
Last rig out- 12:00 noon
Registration is only $10 (includes one poker hand)
Additional hands are $5
Starting gate is on the Scott Turner Road (right outside of Eatonville)
Ends at the Elbe Hills ORV campground
Join us at the campground for a hot dog and chili feed with all the fixin's
Coffee, Hot Cocoa and Hot Cider will also be available
AWESOME RAFFLE PRIZES....don't forget to buy tickets!
Questions:
253 254-5053
[email protected]
or check us out on Facebook....

Hope to see you guys out there

Have done it the last two years, wasn't any/much snow last year so was kinda boring. We did wheel all over Elbe afterwards, though. Friend of mine is going up to see how much snow there is, if there's any, and let me know.

I plan on going regardless.

John

It better dump this week or it's gonna be the Rain Jam for the 3rd year running. Any snow that was there had melted from the rain Saturday. And if there is snow, it will be mashed into an ice highway by the time anyone gets there for this run, Scott isn't exactly a low traffic area as soon as it gets a little snow, especially on a Friday night.

If it don't snow, it's a nice way to waste half an hour I guess on your way to Elbe.

Last edited:
this will be my first year also i hope there some snow.. if not o-well im gong to wheel and have some fun so it dont matter to me.

what trails they run??

The event takes place on Scott Turner Road and ends at the Elbe campground.

It's a "just for fun" event for a great club. Each station has some sort of game for you to draw a card to get your poker hand.

They provide a chili feed and raffle at the end.

Millman I think the snow jam is just the roads, I myself have never been to this event, like a lot of other people on here I will be doing this event with the jeep on the trailer and running the trails afterward

Millman I think the snow jam is just the roads, I myself have never been to this event, like a lot of other people on here I will be doing this event with the jeep on the trailer and running the trails afterward

Correct, it's just the one road over the hill between Eatonville and Elbe, if you've ever been to Elbe hills it's the road that runs through the middle of the parking/shelter area and intersects with the 9 road you use to get to the trails.

Correct, it's just the one road over the hill between Eatonville and Elbe, if you've ever been to Elbe hills it's the road that runs through the middle of the parking/shelter area and intersects with the 9 road you use to get to the trails.

ok well who all plans on running the trails after? i would like to run some my only problem is i dont have the best tow rig:booo:and the wheeler i dont real want to run down the how far is scotts tuners road from the camp ground.

guess ill have to talk to the old man and see if hes still interested. from the sounds of it he may just want to drive around in no snow closer to home:D

guess ill have to talk to the old man and see if hes still interested. from the sounds of it he may just want to drive around in no snow closer to home:D

I'm sure there's still snow on Copper Creek (other side of Ashford from Elbe hills) if he really wants to snow run.

3rd Annual Snow Jam....hosted by the Countyline Offroaders!
(Hopefully there'll be snow this year!)
Saturday January 22nd, 2011
First rig out-8:00am
Last rig out- 12:00 noon
Registration is only $10 (includes one poker hand)
Additional hands are $5
Starting gate is on the Scott Turner Road (right outside of Eatonville)
Ends at the Elbe Hills ORV campground
Join us at the campground for a hot dog and chili feed with all the fixin's
Coffee, Hot Cocoa and Hot Cider will also be available
AWESOME RAFFLE PRIZES....don't forget to buy tickets!
Questions:
253 254-5053
[email protected]
or check us out on Facebook....:D

Hope to see you guys out there!​

I am thinking of doing this "Snow Run". But I have never been to the Elbe trails. I have been through the town of Elbe going else where. Where would I find this Scott Turner Road they speak of in the flyer? I have been looking on Google maps and not having much luck. Any help would be appreciated.

I am thinking of doing this "Snow Run". But I have never been to the Elbe trails. I have been through the town of Elbe going else where. Where would I find this Scott Turner Road they speak of in the flyer? I have been looking on Google maps and not having much luck. Any help would be appreciated.

It's off the Alder Cutoff Rd. as you head out of Eatonville.