• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

snow roads on I90?

n16ht5

just moved down to Bellevue... I have a runner on some little 32 MTR's, open (not for long). just looking to go romp in the snow in the next few weeks...

exit 38? any other good roads?

Exit 42, go right at the stop sign, dirt road parallels I-90 for a mile or so, turn right at the Y, head up until you can't go any further.:awesomework:

hey dude there are some roads we found last time we went up some crazy ****.... the forest service guy said that we were allowed to go up in there when it snows ill take ya when CRASH IS READY TO WORK ON MY TRUCK COUGH COUGH!! lol

If you don't mind a little bit more of a drive there are some fun FSRs out past Greenwater on SR410. I want to say FSR 73 and 74 are the ones, they are on the right side of 410 just past FSR 70.

hey dude there are some roads we found last time we went up some crazy ****.... the forest service guy said that we were allowed to go up in there when it snows ill take ya when CRASH IS READY TO WORK ON MY TRUCK COUGH COUGH!! lol

sweet ok. just give me a call

i want to go down by tumwater.. heard the views are good?

I think I'm ahead of you in line. My poor Willys has been sitting at his house for about a year now, patiently waiting in line. He got the engine and trannny secured, the front bumped moded and winch mounted, and there it sits.

He promised me it's next:D

I think I'm ahead of you in line. My poor Willys has been sitting at his house for about a year now, patiently waiting in line. He got the engine and trannny secured, the front bumped moded and winch mounted, and there it sits.

He promised me it's next:D

a year...dizzam... so u got all ur parts thats good ill have to take my rear end off and take it to him at least ill have my truck to drive. unless u wanna rock paper sissors for a spot ill wait! :) :awesomework: