• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow Run Anyone?

Maybe. Never been there. Do you know the area? What is the start and end elevation?

It is on the south side of Highway 2 just east of Skykomish. Foss River Rd NE. The road starts at about 1,200 feet and climbs to near 5,000 if we can make it that high. Depends on the snow conditions.

I have wheeled there only once last year and Jack's Pass only once (other side of Hwy 2). Another guy who is going with me has been there numerous times.

Maybe. Never been there. Do you know the area? What is the start and end elevation?

Elbe has snow? I didn't think so. Maybe it's the Elbe Mud Jam?

Maybe, maybe not.

But there will be some good peeps and some cool poker run games and good wheeling.

You can always run the poker run and then go up the road a few miles and hit copper creek for snow.

I've read about copper creek, but never been there. I might check that out next.

Maybe, maybe not.

But there will be some good peeps and some cool poker run games and good wheeling.

You can always run the poker run and then go up the road a few miles and hit copper creek for snow.

Copper Creek can be a real circus. Since the USFS is closing roads and alot are being groomed for sleds, the roads that are open are getting alot busier. A few weekends ago we went to a local place and there were probably 80 people. About 20 were shooting at a pile of rocks about 10 yards away in the main parking lot. Trash and trash/camp fires all over. No wonder places get closed off.

Going up by Granite Falls instead. Meeting in Woodinville about 8 am.

You going up green mountain or Pilchuck or somewhere else up mountain loop? That is my old snow wheelin grounds up there and would like to make a run out there this winter but can't this weekend because I need to fix some issues from new years run but sometime I'd meet up for a trip.