• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow Run Sat Night beers and burgers??

Dovetail96

Getting a few of us together for a run up to Copper Creek Saturday night to enjoy the white stuff and maybe a few brews. I think so far Cory "crazy Daze" Bobby Long, my friends from Aberdeen, maybe Mark M if he doesn't work and some others with Cory want to go.. Hit me up if interested..

Larry 206-799-4639

So we are meeting at the Eatonville market at 6:30ish Saturday night. we are going to the top of Copper Creek.Anybody that wants to go call me. So far JZ,Bob Long,Crazy daze, Dovetail96, and some other Puyallup area guys are going. Should be fun

I personaly don't really drink and don't endorse or approve of drunk driving but driving up to the top of a mountain with your friends and having a beer and burger.. Sorry didn't mean to start that.

Copper creek road is just past the town of ashford where a few cross country skiers like to go.

Yea there just ended up being me and cory with our buddy in his dodge ram going up copper then we ran in to some toy guys we knew.. Got home at 4:00

Went again today and had a good time. Went with some Billy Bob guys and saw some nice sas Tacomas up there along with a crap load of xmas tree hunters. Rigs broken everywere and stuck.. I will tell ya the TRXus Swampers work better then any tire I have seen in the snow.

Copper creek is a fun place it gets real high fast and when its Xmas tree time some of those people just fascinate me. Glad you all had fun.

Latest posts