• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow run up clockeum

white-rhyno

Once again, no pics on the first page, i dont like how they show up over and over again.

Had a great little trip. Nothing is better than watching a snowmobilers ego get crushed when they find out its legal for us to be up there.:fawkdancesmiley:

Pics to follow.

Justins new jeep. Well, he just finished building this one. He did a very nice job.

DSCN1629.jpg

DSCN1633.jpg

DSCN1636.jpg

DSCN1637.jpg

DSCN1642.jpg

This should not be allowed..........
DSCN1653.jpg

DSCN1663.jpg

DSCN1664.jpg

DSCN1680.jpg

You just dont see this everyday!! Didnt see it fall off but i watched it roll down the hill. Im still laughing about this one.
DSCN1688.jpg

DSCN1690.jpg

Last edited:
How did your new tire mods perform in the snow?

The TJ is nice...what did he own before that?

How did your new tire mods perform in the snow?

The TJ is nice...what did he own before that?

Tires are a little better. Im still going to go with a irok or PBR before memorial day. Im just not sure on the size yet. For what i paid for my 37's i can play with the groover a little.

Justin had a really clean cj5 on tons with 39" iroks.

I'm guessing here. The Toyota axle with Birfs under a Jeep,or the license plate bent to cover the winch?

I'm really guessing it's the Toy axle... :puke:

Didnt see any elk. Lots of rabbit tracks, maby coyote or cougar, **** i dunno, that would require me to get out of my truck.

Toy axle under a jeep. Just crazy.

Shitty I missed out....

Looks like a great time! I hate to miss a snow wheelin' trip.

I spent all weekend in Spokane with screaming kids and blaring P/A systems...

i need to youtube some of your vids, they came out good. Your rig sounds way better in video then in real life:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

Justin had a really clean cj5 on tons with 39" iroks.

I know you said CJ5, but are you talking about this rig?

DSCN0582.jpg

I have seen this jeep a couple different times over on your side of the mountains...I think the current owner bought it from an Ellensburg local.

I know you said CJ5, but are you talking about this rig?

DSCN0582.jpg

I have seen this jeep a couple different times over on your side of the mountains...I think the current owner bought it from an Ellensburg local.

Yeah that's my old jeep. Its a CJ7 but I forgive Brad, he hates jeeps so I figured he wouldn't know the difference.:fawkdancesmiley: