• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow Run?????

Southernroots21

So in 4 weeks i will be home from school and i wanna go on a snow run..... Wanna get a group together and head up. Anyone down??? I am gonna be home the 21st of December

Is there anything on RRR4x4 bout it? i will be goin to that for sure.... just wanna have a snow run pretty much as soon as i get home cause i am itchin for some snow :) :beer: and sounds good oil can.

Just an update for everyone that was plannin or thinkin bout joinin me when i go on the snow run when i get home in two weeks. I had some things come up for the weekend i get home, family is having the christmas get together that weekend and my dad is gonna be up that sunday so i am gonna be busy that weekend.... but if someone is down to go that following week (week of the 24th) we can head up one day something....let me kno

keep it posted up here what your plans are and I might wander out of the shop for a snow run... its warmer in the truck.

All right sounds good.... i will no a little more once i get home and figure out what my plans are gonna be... lol family likes to just throw a bunch of plans at me once i step foot in the damn door after being gone for 6 months lol

All right sounds good.... i will no a little more once i get home and figure out what my plans are gonna be... lol family likes to just throw a bunch of plans at me once i step foot in the damn door after being gone for 6 months lol

I know how that is, I used to be stationed out at Camp LeJeune NC, and every time I came home I had plans I didnt know about from the time I got there until I left.

Just keep us updated.