• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow wheelin....

Poohbair

Pabst O'Holic
Went wheelin today.... ran the 307 to the 308 to the 309 to the 330 back to the 307 to the Moon and Funny Rocks, then out thru Barber.... great day trip!

Got snowed on .... HARD... several times! Up around 6500'

I will try and get some pics and / or vids downloaded later, or Jokenring may have some to add too...

Wheelin09-06-200921.jpg

got anymore pictures?:awesomework:
was it stickin?:cool:

Have some other pics I will try and get downloaded tomorrow...

No, not cold enough to stick, but it was cool to see some snow. The kids were regretting that the told me to take the top off of the Runner for the day since we got rained and snowed on pretty solid from the time we hit the trailhead until we loaded back on the trailer...

The kids were glad that the wife was the voice of reason and made them take their heavy coats this morning when I was saying... "coats? It is September... I don't wanna haul all that **** for no reason..." :D

Have some other pics I will try and get downloaded tomorrow...

No, not cold enough to stick, but it was cool to see some snow. The kids were regretting that the told me to take the top off of the Runner for the day since we got rained and snowed on pretty solid from the time we hit the trailhead until we loaded back on the trailer...

The kids were glad that the wife was the voice of reason and made them take their heavy coats this morning when I was saying... "coats? It is September... I don't wanna haul all that **** for no reason..." :D

Sweet, maybe this will be an early snow year!:corn::cheer:

It was a good day, we had sun, rain, hail, snow, fog, and wind. All that water kept the dust down, and made things snotty. Snow didn't stick, but was coming down hard for a moment.

Now for the pics.

Obligatory scenery shots

DSC02887.jpg

DSC02886.jpg

Pooh's Ass

DSC02888-1.jpg

DSC02891.jpg

DSC02895.jpg

DSC02898.jpg

The Snow

DSC02906.jpg

DSC02914.jpg

DSC02922.jpg

DSC02923.jpg

DSC02930.jpg

DSC02936.jpg

DSC02940.jpg

DSC02943.jpg

We were out playing on the logging roads in the wifes GC and went up to Quartz, it was snowing hard when we stopped for lunch. There were alot of mc riders in their camps. :rolleyes:

We were out playing on the logging roads in the wifes GC and went up to Quartz, it was snowing hard when we stopped for lunch. There were alot of mc riders in their camps. :rolleyes:

Saw your club's tags on a few of the logs cut from the trails nice work. :awesomework:

I am surprised I didn't see you up there. I'm not too familiar with the trails up there yet but I know we were on the shoestring, 676, frost mtn trail, kaner flats, quartz mtn trail, funny rocks, moon rocks. A group of TJ's we were camped with came back from Saturday's run saying they saw a copper colored Toyota grilled buggy roll 5 times at moon rocks. sounds like larry gipson

I am surprised I didn't see you up there. I'm not too familiar with the trails up there yet but I know we were on the shoestring, 676, frost mtn trail, kaner flats, quartz mtn trail, funny rocks, moon rocks. A group of TJ's we were camped with came back from Saturday's run saying they saw a copper colored Toyota grilled buggy roll 5 times at moon rocks. sounds like larry gipson

I heard that Larry rolled a few times and caught on fire...

You are confused.. I half way rolled it at the moon rocks and then when we flipped it back over it rolled all the way over one complete time.. Get your facts straight.:awesomework:

I heard that Larry rolled a few times and caught on fire...

It did catch on fire though.. Got that out quick..:awesomework:

Latest posts