• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So i take my truck into the shop....

TheMasterbater

Because it has been shutting off and cutting out Randomly. The feller took it on a test drive and it didnt do it, imagine that, he gets back to the shop and runs his scan tool, everything turns up ok. So he starts poking his head around and, i'll be dammed, thats a ****in pry bar wedged in my ****in engine. Not once have i used a prybar on it so it was previous to me owning it. The pry bar was hitting the IGR? or something like that, has to do with the ignition, and would short it out, sometimes long enough to kill the engine. So that was an easy fix and i got a new pry bar :cheer:

Now all my Balljoints are gettin replaced, and also on my front driver spring there was so bushing in the the spring. NONE! That explains it driving like **** lately and make a clunking noise :redneck:

Also my stock intake is ****ed up. Would cost me 100 bones to fix it cuz it wasnt covered under warranty. So I took i opted to get an aftermarket intake system. Comes in tomorrow :awesomework:

All in all good day, my extended warranty just paid for itself :cheer:

:haha: :haha: :haha: hell that's just funny. That proves there is WAY too much junk under the hood of a Ford :flipoff:

shoulda boughta Yota :flipoff:

tundra8.jpg