• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So where ya heading?

Ok the whole Naches Ranger Dist is a no fly zone. Little Naches trails and Rimrock. The Manashtash side is in the CleElum Dist . And as of now is also a no fly zone . The CleElum dist. might open a few trails so keep a eye on there website.

Thank you for the info. I sent an email to the CleElum Ranger that is in charge of the ORV stuff but I have not got a reply yet.

Actually consider that the Naches will open trails in the same way that the Cle Elum will. If the trail is cleared and dry enough and the trails coordinator approves the trail will be opened before 6/15/11.
I suppose it is possible Murk but I dont think its probable.Just the feel I got from the twig meeting .

Actually consider that the Naches will open trails in the same way that the Cle Elum will. If the trail is cleared and dry enough and the trails coordinator approves the trail will be opened before 6/15/11.

Quick everyone hold your breath. I have hope and faith in the gov. They have nothing but our best interest and money at heart or is that their best interests and budget at heart.:eeek:

Just FYI, the trails will be closed, it's part of the Cle Elum district. I do like that area. If I don't go Clockum or Naneum, Reecer would be next.

what area are your claims ? we do a lot of rockhounding in the area (redtop and crystal mt.) some up by Lions rock.

after town my unkles own all the valley..4 cabins and a few shops...i grew up in liberty...on the weekends anyhow...love it up there..long live dereck knoll....