• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Soft Shackles

Bebop

Got 4 soft shackles for sale.
Made them myself.
$35/each shipped.

I'm sure you can find cheaper on Amazon but they'll be made out of some Chinese rope and probably built by a some kid in a sweat shop.

You should consider buying from me as these were made using brand new Marlow rope and you will be directly helping a poor buggy in need of TLC that's been sitting for the past 6 months. They are also proven to help with hair loss problems, and will prevent any trailer tires blow out. As long as one of these shackles is present in a 14.7 ft radius around your first born child.

Thanks for listening to my TED talk !

2793B385-623F-42D0-9EAB-08CF3F1A9322.jpeg

C612BA9D-BE2E-4BCE-AE7C-4D1567A46441.jpeg

those are way smaller than the ones i got from you. but the ones i got have def gotten their use and i vouch the french bastard knows his ****.

those are way smaller than the ones i got from you. but the ones i got have def gotten their use and i vouch the french bastard knows his ****.

For some reason, the topic of length came up here and on another forum where the shackles are displayed for other eyes to see... This obviously needs addressing and I, not being a cheap politician, will not take the long way around and will absolutely answer your concerns right now !

They should be the same length as the ones you got from me, since I try to make them as identical as possible.

To go deeper in the explanation, I'll go about it the same way I tell the women who get to enjoy my nightly company : "Don't get fooled by the first look at this appendix ! Right now it's pretty soft and doesn't look that big, but wait until you've tugged on it good a few times and I'll promise, it'll grow !" The material is pretty stretchy, and pulling on it will definitely help seat the knots and give it a few more inches.

Continuing the metaphor, I'll attract your attention to the fact that once the legs tires are up in the air, it'll get the job done ! And nobody will judge, as she'll go around telling how good of a job you did with the aforementioned appendix, I can guarantee.

Proof being in the pudding, I'll post below a picture of one of these shackles. Mid-use. I know it can be crude, but I will fight for the people to know the truth, and sometimes, the raw truth can be messy ! As you can see, they'll neatly wrap around a 90deg joint on my buggy's cage. Said cage is made of 2" DOM and, you'll agree with me, I bet, is on the larger side of things.

7A3C7A2A-6ED7-446F-980E-3E8F6D8A07F6.jpeg

In order to keep me from lying, I'll will use the science and technical accuracy that the vast array of tooling present in my shop enables me to provide to this assembly ! I used the finest Amazon $20 micrometer I have, and after sending it to China for accurate calibration (don't want to make such a rookie mistake !) and about 12587.69 measures (I had to make sure I used the weighted average length of each strand of rope), I can confidently said the overall ID of this magnificent blue ring is right 'bout 125mm. Which, in more common measurements could be rounded down to 0.135 yards.

That's before stretching, obviously !

If, after buying, you are not satisfied by the product, and it feels like a way too tight, cheap cock-ring around whatever you're trying to use it and before you actually get to tug on it, please contact me and I will make sure to find a satisfactory resolution.

I can also take custom length orders, but they'll come at a premium and will require pictures and measurements of the HUUUUUUUUUUUGE contraption you're trying to pull with it.

Last edited:
For some reason, the topic of length came up here and on another forum where the shackles are displayed for other eyes to see... This obviously needs addressing and I, not being a cheap politician, will not take the long way around and will absolutely answer your concerns right now !

They should be the same length as the ones you got from me, since I try to make them as identical as possible.

To go deeper in the explanation, I'll go about it the same way I tell the women who get to enjoy my nightly company : "Don't get fooled by the first look at this appendix ! Right now it's pretty soft and doesn't look that big, but wait until you've tugged on it good a few times and I'll promise, it'll grow !" The material is pretty stretchy, and pulling on it will definitely help seat the knots and give it a few more inches.

Continuing the metaphor, I'll attract your attention to the fact that once the legs tires are up in the air, it'll get the job done ! And nobody will judge, as she'll go around telling how good of a job you did with the aforementioned appendix, I can guarantee.

Proof being in the pudding, I'll post below a picture of one of these shackles. Mid-use. I know it can be crude, but I will fight for the people to know the truth, and sometimes, the raw truth can be messy ! As you can see, they'll neatly wrap around a 90deg joint on my buggy's cage. Said cage is made of 2" DOM and, you'll agree with me, I bet, is on the larger side of things.

View attachment 161328

In order to keep me from lying, I'll will use the science and technical accuracy that the vast array of tooling present in my shop enables me to provide to this assembly ! I used the finest Amazon $20 micrometer I have, and after sending it to China for accurate calibration (don't want to make such a rookie mistake !) and about 12587.69 measures (I had to make sure I used the weighted average length of each strand of rope), I can confidently said the overall ID of this magnificent blue ring is right 'bout 125mm. Which, in more common measurements could be rounded down to 0.135 yards.

That's before stretching, obviously !

If, after buying, you are not satisfied by the product, and it feels like a way too tight, cheap cock-ring around whatever you're trying to use it and before you actually get to tug on it, please contact me and I will make sure to find a satisfactory resolution.

I can also take custom length orders, but they'll come at a premium and will require pictures and measurements of the HUUUUUUUUUUUGE contraption you're trying to pull with it.
Lost me at using measurements in Metric…:rolf:

Sounds like a French twist on American politics :dunno:

I honestly was trying to use the British Standard Whitworth (BSW), but after failing at locating my tea cup, I had to revert back to the ol' reliable.

*looking for my white flag*
Definitely used the BS Method and adding the white flag comment makes it even more better :rolf:

Latest posts