• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold*1948 Jeep Willy's Hot rod/ Rat rod *

Re: *1948 Jeep Willy's Hot rod/ Rat rod *Trade or sell*

Would also consider trades on a cheap crawler and cash or a streetable jeep and cash

Re: *1948 Jeep Willy's Hot rod/ Rat rod *Trade or sell*

Consider all full or partial trades

Re: *1948 Jeep Willy's Hot rod/ Rat rod *Need gone this week*

im closing on my house a week from Monday. I will be living with my brother for a few months while I build a new house and shop. I don't have any extra space to keep this out of the weather while I wait to build my shop and don't want it to sit under a tarp with the new seats and console. Will consider all trades with cash for anything that wont hurt to sit outside or sit under a tarp or partial trades on guns or tools

Re: *1948 Jeep Willy's Hot rod/ Rat rod *Need gone this week*

got to be out of my house in 3 weeks from today. this needs to find a new home

Re: *1948 Jeep Willy's Hot rod/ Rat rod Price Drop*$9000 CASH*

Final price drop $9000 CASH

Got any video of you driving it around? May make one of us wanters / but don't needers pull the trigger.

bump for you.

I'll try and do that next week. In the process of moving and it covered with boxes and just right now. Would also consider a rzr 170 and cash for trade as well

Re: *1948 Jeep Willy's Hot rod/ Rat rod *Sale or Trade*

Finally closed on my house yesterday. I wont have anywhere to keep this out of the weather for a while. Need to sale or trade for something that wont hurt to set outside. Have to be out of my house by next weekend

Not driving but here is a short walk around video. Don't mine the clutter piked on it. In the process of moving an have to be out by next week.
https://youtu.be/1MHa38Nmm1I

Moved out of my house yesterday. Hot rod will be put in storage if not gone by the weekend. A good cash or trade offer will own it.
Quick ride along https://youtu.be/pzpNJR-5xSA

If I had some extra cash, I would trade you my 66 bronco for it.

Has the window frame been chopped any or is it still stock?

Window frame is still stock.
I do like old broncos and would consider it with cash and/or something of value to make up the difference

Let's see some more trade offers .... Or a good cash offer will own it. I found another toy I want to buy

Top. Got moved out of my house. Let's see some cash