• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold 1969 Camaro Big Block fuel injected!!! Sold

Re: 1969 Camaro Big Block fuel injected!!!

nateb83 said:
Is it your car, Ive sent all kinds of offers, dont guess they are what you looking for

I figured you might be all over this thing....guess I was right.

It is my car and I appreciate your offers . Im just not sure I want a buggy at this time . I'm still taking it into consideration .

Ebay buyer didn't go through ... Still for sale

Awesome car Tony your crazy for not buying this!!!

Tripps said:
It is my car and I appreciate your offers . Im just not sure I want a buggy at this time . I'm still taking it into consideration .

Considered a buggy yet LOL, nice ride :driving:

I got a red 2013 Jeep wrangler rubicon unlimited with 45,000 miles on it, all the factory options, its red and has $15,000 worth of add on's, been re-geared for new 37in BFG KO2's, RCV front Axles, Reid hi-steer knuckles, heavy duty steering, 6in Rock Crawler lift, Bilstein shocks, Bear big brake drilled rotors, Smitty built front and rear bumpers with winch on the front and big tire spare on rear with rock sliders over the rockers that match. I bought it from the insurance sale, it has a rebuilt title and has been inspected by the state, it did not have a scratch on it, the radio was stolen out of it and the plastic dash molding was broke and that was it. Im in the process of installing a new factory radio in it and i have the new dash molding. It is 100% streetable and Im going to drive it to the jeep show in Gatlinburg next weekend. If you are interested in doing some trading then give me a call or you can text me tommorrow at 256-636-5353 my name is DJ, i will be glad to send you plenty of pics if you are interested.