• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ***SOLD***1974 Bronco Sport on Tons and 38.5 SXs

I have a 1974 Bronco Sport for sale. It's an excellent trail rig that has always been super reliable. This thing is a pure crawler so road manners are not the greatest (you can drive around on back roads if you keep it at slower speeds). The bed does have a pretty good amount of rust on it. I always planned on cutting it off when I got around to doing my rear link/stretch. I will go ahead and mention that there is no title.
Below is a specs list:

Dana 60 high pinion with 4.88 gears, high steer arms, locked (welded), disc brakes
Checy 14 bolt with 488 gears, locked (welded), disc brakes
Leaf sprung front and rear.
Long travel bilstien shocks
Np-435 transmission and a np205 transfer case fitted with a doubler kit
Hydraulic steering (the kit works fine but could turn sharper, lock to lock)
Rebuilt 306 set up for propane, headers, msd ignition with a 5400 rpm pill, comp cam (flat tappet), aluminum radiator, etc. I have some the paper work for the engine build from the previous owner.
2' hrew, 1/4 inch thick cage and rock sliders all tied into the frame
90% tread 38.5 Super Swamper SX tires mounted on beadlock wheels (has the inner bead ring)
It has corbeau seats and harnesses, passenger side only has a lap belt
3 aluminum propane tanks. The bronco carries two tanks in the bed
Spare drive shafts, front axles, lockouts, u-joints
Dual Flowmaster exhaust dumped behind the rear axle
Bikini top
I wired up a push button ignition with a master power switch in place of the factory key.
I will also include two front fenders that are in excellent condition and both doors
101" wheelbase
Some pics will show a window frame but is has been removed due to being bent. Also, some pics are before I added the hood scoop.

I am located in Danville, AL. The price is $5200 obo and my contact number is 256-612-7584. Afternoons and weekends are usually the best time to reach me so feel free to call or text.
Thanks,
Andrew

Re: 1974 Bronco Sport on Tons and 38.5 SXs

Any chance of helping with delivery? I'm out of state.

I would help with anything within a reasonable distance. What are you thinking?

I just gotta ask. I like this bronco but why did you do away with the coils and go to leafs when the coils are such a better setup??

truckbroke said:
I just gotta ask. I like this bronco but why did you do away with the coils and go to leafs when the coils are such a better setup??

I'd say it's a toss up between ford radius arm/coil vs leaf springs. It was probably easier since the d60 was already leaf sprung ...

Sorry for not getting back to you. Been really busy with work.

Any idea how hard it would be to get a title for it?
Ready to hit the trails? Or does it need some work?

The previous owner had already done the leaf swap due to parts that he already had available.

To be honest, I never checked about getting another title. Figured it was useless for the age of the vehicle and the fact that I was never going to insure it for road travel. All you need to do is jump in and ride. She is ready to go. I have a guy coming to check it out tomorrow so I will keep you posted. Thanks for getting back with me.

Latest posts