• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD 1994 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab Truck Z71 SOLD

Re: 1994 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab Truck Z71

Few more pictures

Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
Son doesn't like it? What bathroom does said son use? Truck is nice!
Hey now, he said his son likes "FJ or something similar", so the kid probably has better taste in vehicles lol.

I would have loved something like this when I turned 16. He liked this truck at first because it was his and given to him, but that wore off quickly. He is worried about being perceived as redneck. He likes some of the newer F150's, Chevy 1500's, Tacoma's, and the FJ's. If it's not new and toting some status quo kids now days don't like it. When we bought our daughter's first car earlier this year all she cared about was what name brand it was and if her iPhone could hook up to the radio. My wife was determined since our son didn't like this truck we bought for him, we would spend more money on our daughter's first car to buy her something she liked and was nicer. All of which snowballed into this truck getting put up for sale and eventually our son will get a newer nicer vehicle.

This truck is nice and if I didn't already have a Jeep that sits too much I would keep this thing myself. If it doesn't sell for a decent price I will keep it anyway. It is a pretty solid truck.

Bump. Lowered Price.