• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD 1996 Seadoo XP w/upgrades and Shorelander double trailer SOLD

redneckengineered

Trailer Park Panty Dropper
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is one of the nicest 1996 Sea-Doo XP you will find. If you're looking for a '96 XP, then I'm sure you know exactly what they are and what kind of demand there is for one in good shape. This one has all the desirable upgrades as well.

Rossier exhaust
Milled head for increased compression (still runs on pump gas, premium)
Rejetted carbs
R&D nozzle kit
R&D intake grate
Solas impeller

Starter and rectifier have been replaced, which are two of the most common problems with the older XPs. When I got the ski it still had the old factory gray fuel lines that were junk and rotting due to ethanol fuel. I personally cleaned and rebuilt the carbs, then I went through the entire fuel system and upgraded to new ethanol compatible fuel lines and a new fuel selector switch. Fuel tank is a newer unit and replaced under a factory recall.

The ski only has two issues...the fuel gauge doesn't work, it needs a new float which I have and will give the buyer. I never replaced because I never used the gauge. The tank has a reserve anyway. Also, the DTS trim system does not work. If you're familiar with these you know the trim system is junk and prone to failure. It's fixable but was not worth it to me. Ski has been well maintained and always stored inside a climate controlled warehouse.

Also for sale is a one of a kind custom Shoreland'r trailer with huge waterproof ski locker. I am only the second owner of this trailer and it has barely been used and always stored indoors. I kept my skis at the lake during the summer so it was only used twice a year. I have the original title straight from the Shoreland'r factory and the dealer invoice listing the new price at $1629.

$1900 on the XP and $850 on the trailer or deal for take all.

Located in the North GA / Chattanooga TN area.

Attachments

• 20160308_124451.jpg
    20160308_124451.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 20160308_124502.jpg
    20160308_124502.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 20160308_124456.jpg
    20160308_124456.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 106
  • 20160308_124432.jpg
    20160308_124432.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 112
Re:

An xp in that good of shape should sell quick. They are getting hard to find

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Re: Jet Skis - Yamaha Blaster and Seadoo XP

I never thought I would be on Hardline looking at Seadoo stuff. :rolf:

PM Sent.

A picture of Jess riding one of these things would for sure help the sale out! :****:

I had a XP identical to that one and had a blast on it, seeing that one makes me wish I had mine back! :****:

redneckengineered said:
Good point flashemifyougotem

If you need some pictures Andrew, I've got a few I can post up for you. flashemifyougotem :flipoff1:

yep, the 2 strokes is where iys at. I don't have 1 of the x 4 hulls now. have several xpls and a couple hx's. never had a blaster. wanting to ride 1.

Re: 1996 Seadoo XP w/upgrades and Shorelander double trailer

Holy ****. I ain't seen a XP like that since I had one. Almost killed myself on that bitch in fla. got dam that thing was fast for them days . I'd be dead for sure on some of the newer ones.. Bump.. Dam. Memories. :'(