• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold! 2"x16" swayaway racerunner coilovers Sold!

slipnslide

Well I hate to sell my coilovers but with work slow and fn Christmas here; I have no choice!

Sooo... I have a complete set of (4) 2"x16" swayaways for sale. They are remote reservoirs. Complete with springs. One pair has triple rate tender coils; one just has springs. All hardware included. I don't remember the spring rates off hand and they are at my buddies house an hour away. I'm going to pick them up this weekend. I will attach the only 2 pics of them in my phone. I can probably get him to snap a few more pics if needed or I'll get more as soon as I pick them up. If I recall correctly; the springs are all in the #250-#350 range. I also have some other brand new springs that I'll throw in that are #150-#175 range I think. All of the springs are Eibach's. I am located in Wellsville, Ohio 43968. I am looking for $1200 if you pick them up or else you pay for the shipping fees. Call or text me 330-383-6169. Thanks and Merry Christmas, Jimmy.

Attachments

• downsized950717132049a.jpg
    downsized950717132049a.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 507
Re: 2"x16" swayaway racerunner coilovers

Other pair

Attachments

• downsized950717132049.jpg
    downsized950717132049.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 504

Christmas is almost over, keep your shocks and post more pics of your buggy :dblthumb:

June dog said:
Christmas is almost over, keep your shocks and post more pics of your buggy :dblthumb:

Lol that's my buddies buggy where my shocks are. He's gooseracer69 on here.

Sold to joho75287!!! Thanks again Chris and thanks hardline!! Merry Christmas!!

Received SAWs today. Exactly as slipnslide said they were.
Couldn't ask for a better person to deal with! :****:
Thanks Jimmy and Happy New Year!

No problem Chris. Just wish circumstances were different and I didn't have to sell them. Glad that you're pleased with them. Enjoy!