• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD-2004 1 Ton LJ.. 40" Maxxis, Atlas

TeamKirk

Up for sale is my 2004 LJ. My wife and I are trying to buy a new house and need the cash. This thing is set up, ready to go wheel. Just don't have time with our 2 kids and crazy schedule.

2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
37,XXX miles

Genright 3 Link front/ 4 Link rear with JJs,
4" springs(unknown brand)
Brand New Fox shocks.

Front '78 Ford Dana 60 King Pin. 5.13 gears, Detroit Locker, G2 35sp Chromoly Shafts.

Rear 80's 14 Bolt Rear with 5.13 Gears and Detroit Locker, disc brakes.

40x13.5x17 Maxxis Creepy Crawlers(brand new)

17" Raceline Monster AL beadlock rims with balance beads.

PSC Full Hydro Steering with SE Ram. All steering components have heims. AL double pass cooler mounted behind grille

Atlas II 3.8:1 with 32Sp output shafts and HD rear Output. 1310(installed F&R) and 1350 yokes(extra).

Driveshafts by Republic Diesel(Louisville KY).

Full Rokmen Armor. Rockers, full rear corners.

UCF full skid(engine/trans/transfer case)

Currie rear bumper with receiver

Front custom bumper Rokmen with full hood hoop

Warn 9.5CTIS Winch

Poison Spyder Customs Full LJ Cage

Raptor Lined interior.

Corbeau LG1 heated seats with harnesses

Various LED light bars

Jeep does have a KY rebuilt title from an accident before the build. Check with your state on how they handle rebuilt titles(rebuilt not salvage), most of them its no issue. Runs and drives great. The atlas has a HD short output shaft and has no speedo provisions, so it hasn't put miles on it since 2015, but I don't drive it and have kept track of mileage through an app. Advanced Adapters has the regular output for $300. Jeep is built and did all the hardcore trails out in Moab last year. Also includes spare parts: poison spyder coilovers towers, stock rear seat and belts, axle parts, corbeau rear seat bracket, child's suspension seats(if wanted), full soft top, lube lockers for both axles, other axle components.

Price is $20k OBO. Located in Louisville KY. No trades. Priced to sell. If you have any questions, cell is five oh two, seven nine one, twenty one oh four.

Re: 2004 1 Ton LJ.. 40" Maxxis, Atlas

Not sure why Photos aren't showing up. Photobucket's site is down for maintanence too...

Sale pending..

Can you send me some pictures . . If sale falls through I'm interested

Yes heat and AC still work. Pm sent.

Latest posts