• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD - 2010 26' Lowboy Gooseneck Trailer

JRowe

2010 26' (24+2) Lowboy Gooseneck Trailer. - $4000 obo.

7 Ton Lowboy TLC Heavy Equipment Trailer
7k 8lug axles. Brakes on Both Axles, EZ Lube Hubs
Storage boxes up front
5' Stand-Up Ramps
LED lights
Trailer hitch on back with trailer wiring for small camper or trailer.

I had tubes installed over the fenders to easily be able to drive over, also made wood ramps to fit the profile to drive over. Multiple d-rings installed for easy straping. Upgraded the crappy tires with Load Range F trailer tires. It's 84" between the fenders and 88.5" outside the stake pocket rails. Width was never an issue with multiple one ton rigs on 42-44's.

I got this trailer to be able to: put a camper on the front and haul a rig, haul 2 rigs, or haul a rig and sxs or atvs. Also works great to haul 2 cars or tractors, etc. I went this route instead of a deckover trailer to keep the weight lower, ease of loading/unloading and to be able to use it for other purposes. Only reason for selling is lack of use.

Located in Eagleville, TN

Re: 2010 26' Lowboy Gooseneck Trailer

Nice trailer at a good price!

What happened to the black jeep with red cage I know he was redoing it did it ever get finished? Sorry for derail just had to ask!

Re: 2010 26' Lowboy Gooseneck Trailer

B.DRAKE said:
Nice trailer at a good price!

What happened to the black jeep with red cage I know he was redoing it did it ever get finished? Sorry for derail just had to ask!

Thanks about the trailer. Had another kid recently and haven't used it at all. He's taking his sweet time on the rebuild. Right now it's ready for wiring and to order tires.