• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD---28x8.5x7.5 enclosed trailer. $10,000---SOLD

AW10

2017 enclosed trailer. 28 ft + 2 ft at front V-Nose. 8.5 wide and upgraded 7.5 interior height. Rear door measurements are 92" wide and 90" tall. 2" x 8" 3/16" steel tube frame 16" OC cross member floor. 36" side door with RV style lock that has handle lock and dead bolt. 12v interior dome light that works off of truck power. 6 5,000LB D-Rings. LED exterior lights. .030 metal. Trailer has complete insulation on sides and rear door with therma cool ceiling liner. Floor has no insulation. 60 amp breaker box with 25' power cord that is 4 prong 50 amp RV hookup. 13,500 AC unit with heater. Two 4' florescent lights. 2 110v receptacles, and 1 light switch. Two 7,000 LB spring axles with radial 235/80 R16 tires with 8 lug black wheels with spare. Electric breaks on both axles with breakaway box. 7,000 LB drop tongue jack. Blackout package. Have certificate of origin. 14,000 GVWR, trailer weighs roughly 4,000lbs unloaded which leaves 10,000lbs of payload capacity. Will probably fit 2 120" wheelbase buggys with 43s as long as they are under 10k lbs but that would be a really tight fit. My toyota axle buggy with 1.5 inch wheel spacers and 37 treps will drive between finders without needing ramps.Tires are in like new condition. Kept out of the sun, rain, and mud in a barn with gravel pad, barn now has sides on it unlike the pic.

Bought this trailer new a few months ago with the intention of using it to pull my 4x4 vehicle and camp in but I have been accepted into a college and do no see myself using the trailer enough to justify keeping it. Did not think I would be going back to school so soon when I placed the order on the trailer. Trailer is paid for in full so it is not hurting me to keep it as I will continue to use it. I have only used it twice so far so it has under 1,000 miles on it. Fluorescent lights are really bright and AC works great. Insulated the trailer myself with 1" foam board from lowes. Took my time and made each board a tight fit. Price is firm.

Located in Columbia TN. 931-797-3379. Text is preferred or pm.